Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/12/2011 5:53:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/15/2011 11:26:01 AM EST by Jonny712]
New videos released but I couldn't find the old thread, so i'll post them in here

Part 1

Part 2

PC Gamer Article
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:38:23 AM EST

I was just about to post these. I am more excited about this than BF3. Watching him do a physical check on his ammo count, and change barrels on the MG was awesome!

This game has so many great features: First Person Collision Detection, the ability to realistically use cover, truly lethal weapons, nice clean screen for sense of immersion, large maps, destroyable buildings, real crews inside the tanks, etc.

I loved the original RO. I'm buying this one the day it comes out!

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:54:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By KingRat:

I was just about to post these. I am more excited about this than BF3. Watching him do a physical check on his ammo count, and change barrels on the MG was awesome!

This game has so many great features: First Person Collision Detection, the ability to realistically use cover, truly lethal weapons, nice clean screen for sense of immersion, large maps, destroyable buildings, real crews inside the tanks, etc.

I loved the original RO. I'm buying this one the day it comes out!

Yeah, i just wish they would show some bayonet fighting, i was great with the bayonet in RO and want to see if anythings changed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:59:45 AM EST
Nice. I loved the old Red Orchestra, too bad hardly anyone played it.
Top Top