Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 8:03:22 AM EDT
I bought the taurus RB .480 sunday.  Seems to be put together well.  I was holding the Ruger SRH aswell and the cylinder on it seemed to be a bit tighter, but I figured I would give taurus a chance.  I have heard a lot of good about thier RB series of revolvers.  It is matte stainless with a 6.5" barrel.  I would imagine that number is including the port though. I would guess it being 5.25", but I haven't gotten around to measuring it.  I hope 5.25" of barrel is enough to get some power out of it.

I haven't shot it yet, I'm pretty busy with school and work. I noticed that unless I reload I can only buy one load from hornady and one load from speer. Are there any others out there?  I hope it is a fun little gun.

There were some things about my style of buying this time I picked up a gun that differed from the norm.  Hell I didn't even think to wonder what length the barrel was, sight/scope options, and opinions on them.  I ended up checking out all of this when I got home.  I don't know, it just seemed kinda strange for me to not even think about those things before buying it.

Edited to add. I would post pics, but one of my digital cameras uses usb and the other uses a 3.5" floppy drive.  Both of which seem to be burned up on my computer at the present time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top