Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 4:49:33 PM EDT
I picked up my can a few weeks ago, but finally got around to taking a few pictures.

It's a SWR. Attached to a Tactical Solution upper in the pics. Worth noting that the Tactical Soultions setup with the can weighs LESS than the P22 without the can.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice pic...great camera.

HH
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Niiiice.  

Happiness is a hot can.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#4]
nice
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]
tell me about putting water in there. Will it make it much quieter?

How much should I put in?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
tell me about putting water in there. Will it make it much quieter?

How much should I put in?

QuietShooter knows all about cans, you should ask him or maybe he'll post here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

QuietShooter knows all about cans, you should ask him or maybe he'll post here.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the best handguns in the world.  Breaking it down can be a pain unless you know the trick.  There are manuals describing the best way to do so in PDF format on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
[borat]It is a nice[/borat]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#10]
cool looking setup you got there
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
One of the best handguns in the world.  Breaking it down can be a pain unless you know the trick.  There are manuals describing the best way to do so in PDF format on the internet.

yeah, it took me about a year to figure out how to reassemble it on the first try.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, it took me about a year to figure out how to reassemble it on the first try.

Have you shot it yet, with the subsonic rounds?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

the p22 yes, the 22/45 no

the P22 was louder then I expected
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I just gotta tell you, from a person in a state where we can't have such fun things, you suck.

I would love to have one of those, it would be great for the neighborhood vermin.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I meant the 22/45.  You will be very pleasantly surprised.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I meant the 22/45.  You will be very pleasantly surprised.

I'll have to try it tomorrow in the baseme.....uhhhh..errrrr....range. Yeah, that's it. The range.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#17]
well, the baseme.....range test revealed that it is quieter on the 22/45 than the P22, but still not what I was hoping for

WAAAAAY louder than any airgun I've ever heard at least.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
well, the baseme.....range test revealed that it is quieter on the 22/45 than the P22, but still not what I was hoping for

WAAAAAY louder than any airgun I've ever heard at least.

I was about to say
Go get a think phone book and test that puppy out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top