Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2007 8:48:51 PM EDT
Nearly two weeks after the assault was reported, a search warrant details the incident that led to another rape scandal at Duke University.

The accuser says she danced with suspect Michael Burch, 21, before going into the bathroom. The warrant says Burch followed, forced the accuser to the floor. She says she struck her head on the way down. The warrant says the woman was sexually assaulted while on the floor.

As the accuser left the bathroom in tears she was helped by a friend. She was taken to a car outside the Gattis Street duplex.

The friend then went back into the house, identified the suspect as Chris and called police from the scene. Chris Burch was arrested eight days later and is free on $50 thousand dollars bond while he awaits trial.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if Nifong will screw the pooch on this one too?

SW
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope. The guy's black, so he won't get screwed even 1% as much as the white boys.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, but I don't fucking care.  Now, what's going on with the Anna Nicole situation?!?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry, but I don't fucking care.  Now, what's going on with the Anna Nicole situation?!?

Can we bury that one already? Literaly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we burry that one already? Literaly.

burry
bur·ry
(bûr)
Having burs; prickly

Ummm, yuck?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

t'hell w/ you...what's zumbo up to these days!?!?! lol j/k

...hey did you hear britney shaved her head???
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I hear the crabs were a little too adventurous.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#8]
How do you know when Anna Nichole is dead?

The sex is the same but your drugs are all snorted up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Kobe, is that you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess she didn't want to go through the supermarket line to get the shampoo and the little comb.  Too bad, that shit builds character.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess she didn't want to go through the supermarket line to get the shampoo and the little comb.  Too bad, that shit builds character.

well maybe she was afraid she'd be stopped by the receipt checker nazi on the way out and wanted to avoid confrontation
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#12]
"Ma'am, I need to see your receipt"

"Stand back, I have crabs and I'm not afraid to spread them!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top