[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is your wife mowing the lawn?

She should be making sammiches

so i don't have to

they need sunlight once and awhile. she can make sammiches after the lawn is done.

Or during the day when the sun is too hot for her to mow.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is your wife mowing the lawn?

She should be making sammiches

so i don't have to

they need sunlight once and awhile. she can make sammiches after the lawn is done.

Doesn't fitting the mower with lights for night driving defeat the purpose then?  I suggest adding a cutting board, bread box, and bar fridge to allow for concurrent activity.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i was informed last weekend the wife would be happier cuttting the grass if i installed headlights so she could mow when the sun wasn't so hot.

i found some 55wt driving lights at harbor freight on sale today for 9.00 a set after the 20% off coupon. As i usually go stupid with such projects, how many of these lights could i run off of the mower without killing it. i have no idea what the output of a 12hp B&S engine is.

I suppose this means i will have to replace the dead battery too now <been dead 3 years now > i'd like for her to walk outside and find12 of these things hanging off the steering column on the snapper with enough light to vaporize the grass in front of the mower . i can always reuse the lights later.

Heres two red stars for your man card! I will say, I'd have awarded you three, if you figured a way to affix a sandwich board and mini fridge on the mower, so she could make sammiches while mowing the lawn.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top