Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 1:12:15 PM EDT

FLASH: WASHPOSTABCNEWS Poll shows Bush 52%, Kerry 43%... Developing...

www.drudgereport.com

Drudge reported it first but here is the poll:
abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/Vote2004/bush_campaign_poll_040909.html

...registered voters by a 27-point margin now say Bush has taken a clearer stand than Kerry on the issues, by 27 points call Bush the stronger leader and by 19 points say he would make the country safer. Bush also has a 22-point advantage in trust to handle terrorism, a 16-point lead on Iraq and perhaps a slight edge even on the lukewarm economy.

We've got a long way to go, but this is very good news.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay, I just edited the heck out of the above post and now I've gotta bump it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Not surprising...once people really got to know Kerry, most of them would choose Bush!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget our secret weapon to defeat John Flip Kerry,

Teresa H. Kerry  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
If you thought Hitlery was a cvnt from hell, you ain't seen nothin' yet!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Kerry's favorable rating has also plunged by 15 points, per one of the big name polls (can't remember which). Only 37% of his own supporters claim to be enthusiastic about Kerry, while Bush's supporters come in with 63%. To make matters worse, many of the Kerry voters are only voting because they dislike Bush, not because they like Kerry at all! I suppose they are the ABB crowd. Just heard this on the radio...pretty sure it comes through ABC, although I dunno if it was their poll or Time/Newsweek/etc.  

Now folks, when you are facing the situation Kerry is facing, how can you win? I just hope this remains the situation! We all know a few unexpected developments could hurt Bush. But for now, he's looking pretty good. I would rather be leading than behind.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Go Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top