Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2001 2:03:46 PM EDT
Check out what the dems are saying about the riots in Tenn regarding taxes!
[url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list_threads&om=1910&forum=DCForumID5[/url]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:29:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Whine, Whine, Whine...
Those Democrats just love to whine. I especially love the guy who thinks that Gore took Tennessee, but voter fraud gave it to G.W.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I actually think its pretty comical. They really do not think they sound delusional. There's nothing more entertaining then a group of people who are so upset about something that they are willing to believe anything that would make it illegitimate, no matter HOW far-fetched it is. Next thing we'll be hearing George W is really an alien and therefore ineligible to run for President and they'll believe it....
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Gore, would have won Tennessee if he would have let me campaign there for him.  He did win Florida, but George W. got the voting stopped in time to save himself, while making a mockery of our great voting system.  Gore also won the popular vote and should be president right now.  Do you realize how much better your lives would be if Gore was in office and the Supremes hadn't decided this election?  It just goes to show you how the extremist right wingers will stop at nothing to get their man in even though the majority of Americans don't want him.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]
William J., care to opine on Joe/Jack Kennedy's
theft of their presidential election ????
[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top