Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/11/2004 6:48:53 PM EDT
There seems to be a huge number of new people here in the last few months.  I thought it would be nice if there were a thread for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the ARFCOM crowd.

So, here is your chance.  Tell us about yourself.  How did you find this site?  What do you think of it so far?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I found this site through a friend (goes by Matthew_Q on the forum) and when i was at a M1 Garand CMP shoot, I was talking with someone about this site, so I decided to join.  The sites pretty good, I hope to learn some stuff, and I especially look forward to the political discussions. And, to see if I can fit in with this crowd, I will see if I can get a hot girl i know to pose with a Colt 1911, then I will stick it in the pooper and post pics.  How's that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey, I found this site through a friend (goes by Matthew_Q on the forum) and when i was at a M1 Garand CMP shoot, I was talking with someone about this site, so I decided to join.  The sites pretty good, I hope to learn some stuff, and I especially look forward to the political discussions.

And, to see if I can fit in with this crowd, I will see if I can get a hot girl i know to pose with a Colt 1911, then I will stick it in the pooper and post pics.  How's that?

I take no responsibility for deej's actions on this board!  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey, I found this site through a friend (goes by Matthew_Q on the forum) and when i was at a M1 Garand CMP shoot, I was talking with someone about this site, so I decided to join.  The sites pretty good, I hope to learn some stuff, and I especially look forward to the political discussions. h

Ok, matt asked me to ask you guys something.............
what kind of inflatable doll does he have?

EDIT
he really asked me to ask something about al pacino, so i can probably assume you guys will know what's going on.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey, I found this site through a friend (goes by Matthew_Q on the forum) and when i was at a M1 Garand CMP shoot, I was talking with someone about this site, so I decided to join.  The sites pretty good, I hope to learn some stuff, and I especially look forward to the political discussions.

And, to see if I can fit in with this crowd, I will see if I can get a hot girl i know to pose with a Colt 1911, then I will stick it in the pooper and post pics.  How's that?

Ok, matt asked me to ask you guys something.............
what kind of inflatable doll does he have?

EDIT
he really asked me to ask something about al pacino, so i can probably assume you guys will know what's going on.

Oh yeah, Pacino... what was that gun he used in HEAT??  A Galil wasn't it??
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
FNC.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully there will be a couple posters in here referred by me.  I spread the word to two guys in my National Govn't class and I'm hoping they come around to check things out...
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
FNC.

No, I stand by my Galil statement.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Howdy All I am new to this site.  I am ex WI NG and currently a WI LEO.  I found out about this site a while back from a friend but never got to check it out.  The last few months I've finally started to prowle this site and am very pleased at the kind of people that frequent it and the discusions.  Excellent info of course on AR's and keeps me drooling for more goodies for my LE carbine.  I see I am going to get yelled at alot for spending to much time on here.  Oh well, RnR
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I am "Blaze Of Glory", and you are all my bitches.

Tupak Rulz!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Tupak Rulz!

Welcome
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Welcome

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I love carrots!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I ran across this site looking for information on ar15s because of the upcoming ban expiration.  I'm a full time student and I work part time.  I just bought a Colt LE6920 (my first rifle); I'm waiting for it to arrive.  

I decided to continue hanging around because I have a shitload to learn about my new incoming rifle.  And some of the threads are so damned funny I cry.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I ran across this site looking for information on ar15s because of the upcoming ban expiration.  I'm a full time student and I work part time.  I just bought a Colt LE6920 (my first rifle); I'm waiting for it to arrive.  

I decided to continue hanging around because I have a shitload to learn about my new incoming rifle.  And some of the threads are so damned funny I cry.

The ban expiration is no longer "upcoming", it already happened.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#16]
It was upcoming when I joined.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Hi guys! Long time viewer, first time poster.

Oh did I tell you that I am a gurl.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm a full time student/worker and attend KU. I have owned guns since I was 8 and have known about this site for awhile, but just recently checked it out. I am planning on enlisting in the USMC shortly after years end. I hope to learn more than I already know about firearms or anything else for that matter. The posts here are amazing btw.

-Chris
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

If you were a "girl", I'd ask for pics.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I thought it would be nice if there were a thread for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the ARFCOM crowd.

Good plan.  Then once  we get them all in one place we will nuke them from Orbit....it will be the only way to be sure.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You know if you say that.. this thing will stretch out for 15 pages!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Relatively new. Mostly into C&R firearms at first. However, after attending a get together at Buffalo Rock in IL, I got to handle and shoot my first AR. After that I signed on anad learned as much as I could and then I bought.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Another FNG, God...I love that pic of the dogs....I almost fell out of my chair.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I thought it would be nice if there were a thread for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the ARFCOM crowd.

Good plan.  Then once  we get them all in one place we will nuke them from Orbit....it will be the only way to be sure.

SGatr15

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh........Damn it Sgtar15!  Don't give the plan away!   You're worse than my 5yr old with keeping a secret
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I found this site through Google when I was looking to buy AR and AK parts. I am currently "Behind the wire" in CA, but I am planning on becoming a New Mexico resident in a couple of years. This is a great site, very informative and entertaining. I am not into the whole zombie, alien, bigfoot, T-rex shooting thing, nor the political stuff. I do get a kick out of sgtar15's productions............they are hilarious!!!!! Being a red blooded american male, I also enjoy the BOTD

I am working on outfitting my rifles and I am getting good ideas by looking at what everyone else is doing to their rigs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#26]
My name is Jack and I a 25 years old. I work as a mechanic and love guns. I have several tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:34:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, I'm not new. 34 y/o married (no kids,...yet). Use to be RABID FOX 1 on the old borad but had to change my handle for password problems. Just re-uped my membership to support Goatboy and stay in touch. There are some times when it is hard to even get to a PC in my line of work let alone post, but I try to as much as I can. Thanks Dep. Jeff B.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#29]
ITS a TRAP !!! They are infiltrators for PETA !!! Just kidding ! Welcome abord
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I found this sight when i bought my first ar and been lurking since december of last year until a few months ago when i decided to finally join.As for this sight it kicks ass. Oh and one more thing sarges productions are great.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:50:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Tupak Rulz!

J
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:00:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Hey guys..just got my AR15 after the ban was up..I was watching the prices for a while and knew the ban would not renew..so it was the perfect time to find a package deal...which I did.

I found this site via google looking for accesories of course different configuration that some put together.

I have shot about 750 rounds so far and love every minute of it. There is a great out door range 3 miles from my place in Garland Texas.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm pretty new with not many posts yet.  I'm stationed with the Army in Afghanistan and the forums I used to frequent are blocked.  I started looking up purchasing firearms as I'm now 21 and when I get home I'll be in a state easy to buy firearms.   Of course I fully plan on purchasing a small arsenal upon returning home.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Bumped for day crew....
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:42:11 AM EDT
[#36]
mic214;

May want to think about that move...Gov. Richardson sounds like he wants to screw NM over like the libs screwed Kalifornia over. Watch out for the artsy-fartsy northern New Mexico locales.You whip out an evil black rifle up there you will be toast.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#37]
26 y/o full time student, working part time.  Was into guns at an early age and just started wanting to build an M4gery so I came here (not sure how I found it).  I own an XD 40 Tac. and frequent the HS2000talk.com alot.

(as I am writing this, someone is scanning my ports)
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

(as I am writing this, someone is scanning my ports)

Damn, you guys should see some of the sick $hit Headlice has on his harddrive.

ETA: Welcome!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Hi... I'm me. USMC Airwinger '88-'94. DPMS Southpaw shooter. Married w/ kids. Currently in Texas, moving back to MN for family reasons. Found AR15.com through a friend. Also hang out a lot on Free Republic. Politically a "l"ibertarian. I work in the silicon slave mines as a lab geek working on the latest computer hardware.

Self Portrait....

http://home.austin.rr.com/deeperblack/dcclass.jpg

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
mic214;

May want to think about that move...Gov. Richardson sounds like he wants to screw NM over like the libs screwed Kalifornia over. Watch out for the artsy-fartsy northern New Mexico locales.You whip out an evil black rifle up there you will be toast.

Yeah that is what I hear about the northern part of NM.....lots of displaced liberal Californians up there. I have staked out a place in the southeastern section of the state.....Billy the kid country..... more conservative down there. Any place is better than where I am now. Retirement cannot come soon enough!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Hi, I've been reading the forums for the last 8 month's or so now, the reason I just now started posting is my old computer would go down every time I tried to get a membership, New pc so now I can post.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm a hi
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#43]
hey..Im Travis, I go by Sloth on other forums but it was taken. (Paintball and gun forums)
I found arfcom while researching which handgun to get on my 21st bday. (then dad went and suprised me with a gun of his choice)
I'm 21, currently own 5 guns and wish I could get a AR15 but live in CA.
I'll be glad to answer questions about paintball..if you answer my questions about guns.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Hi my real name is Rick.  I spent about 4 months lurking here prior to my first purchase of me AR.  i wanted to see what all of you experienced folks thought before I made my investment.  I ended up buying a RRA National Match as my "starter gun".  Also hooked up with Heathen in the Ohio forum and went shooting last week.  How cool, he even has all of the shop goodies any AR-15 owner needs!

hail.gif
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Hey, my name is mkgunz, and I have a problem. I'm an ARaholic. Six yrs navy, Navy reserves for about a yr now. Learned to shoot when I was about 6 or 7 and I've never stopped since. Joined in ??? I'll have to look at this post. I lurked for a while before I joined.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Wanna bet??        WWCD
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#47]
hi. I am Mtechgunman.

Been lurking here for a while.

Kinda like it.

Might stay.

Any airsofters out there?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#48]
THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS!!!

Keep this thread bumped, as to avoid future saying hi threads.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#49]
My first visit to AR15.com was in 1999 when I was a graduate student.  One of my students had told me about the site.  I had my first real exposure to AR's when I worked for one of Uncle Sam's contractors.   What's not to love about the AR? - it's a beautiful creation and I have been in love ever since.  Cheers to all and God Bless America!

headbang.gif
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#50]
howdy folks .. i am newly registered although i have been browsing here for a while ...

i was turned on to here through a pal (i have no idea what his useername is) who used to foward me funny shit from here ... have

i am a smartass so i'll fit in.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top