Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 1:14:40 AM EDT
Ok so now that bush has smoked kerry do you think some companies will start tooling up on new gun parts like magazines and stuff since a new AWB isnt going to happen?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:16:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:17:55 AM EDT
[#2]
hahah yeah tell him shove it.  I just hope this will help prices drop faster
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:21:39 AM EDT
[#3]
naw cuz even if kerry won repubs would proly still hold congress. maybe hed go for more gun control but i doubt the manufacturers are any different now than they were 24 hrs ago
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]
It is still a supply and demand issue.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:16:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm working on finishing a semi-auto MP44 prototype and trying to find a manufacturer who will make the magazines again.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ok so now that bush has smoked kerry do you think some companies will start tooling up on new gun parts like magazines and stuff since a new AWB isnt going to happen?

Who said it isn't going to happen?  Giulianai said on national TV two weeks ago that it was coming back after the election, it's called HR 5100.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:22:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm working on finishing a semi-auto MP44 prototype and trying to find a manufacturer who will make the magazines again.

Dear God that would be awesome. Keep us posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top