Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 11:07:24 AM EST
Link

Mr. Witham wants to get his 2c in on the issue.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:30:45 AM EST
Don't you think that if there was any remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that the RNC and Hillarys people would have already uncovered it and filed the proper protests?
Anyone who has their hopes up of this being a show stopper for Osama it going to have their feelings hurt.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:32:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ray62406:
Don't you think that if there was any remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that the RNC and Hillarys people would have already uncovered it and filed the proper protests?
Anyone who has their hopes up of this being a show stopper for Osama it going to have their feelings hurt.

IIRC, Berg is a liberal dem and a Clinton operative, full blown Hillarista.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:52:58 AM EST

THIS
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:58:57 AM EST
The way I understand it is, yes he was born in Hawaii then later moved to Endoneisia and came back a few years later,,,BUT, upon retuning, did he go through all the paper work to reinstate his US citizenship?

Did he return on his own to his grandparents?
Did he continue to use a birth certificate from Hawaii?

Inquiring minds need to know, but we never will.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 12:05:37 PM EST

An awful lot of people have an awful lot invested in seeing Obama lose. I think there's going to be an awful lot of wailing, gnashing of teeth, wearing of sackcloth, and heaping ashes upon oneself come November 5th. You have to be pretty delusional to not at the very least accept the very strong possibility that Obama is going to be #44.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 12:11:30 PM EST

Once you're above a certain level in the game you no longer have to do the dirty work. Why make it look like your campaign is muck racking?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 12:19:13 PM EST
LOL. "Whether it be John F. Kennedy, George Washington, Mickey Mouse, John McCain, or Barrack Obama....."
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 12:21:17 PM EST

This IS Hillary trying to uncover it! For some reason that detail is lost.

Berg is a Clinton buddy!

Am I saying that Obama's not legit? No. I really have no idea at this point.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 12:25:19 PM EST
I wonder is Obama is sandbagging this issue as a distraction.
Top Top