Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 6:07:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 6:07:41 PM EDT by DanaHillen]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:15:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 6:16:24 PM EDT by RevOcelot]
Interesting tidbit from the last paragraph, and how he used "God created us equal" to try and justify/smooth it over.

I carefully studied his address to the nation on Tuesday. And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:16:34 PM EDT
Doesn't Russia have their last foreign blue water port in Syria? I didn't see him mention that in the article.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:19:27 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RevOcelot:

Interesting tidbit from the last paragraph, and how he used "God created us equal" to try and justify/smooth it over.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I carefully studied his address to the nation on Tuesday. And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is "what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation.

It's also extremely dangerous to let a Prime Minister prosecute any form of dissidence, especially news paper writers who criticize and question their leader's decision.

Fuck Putin. He is in no position to speak with moral authority.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:22:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

It's also extremely dangerous to let a Prime Minister prosecute any form of dissidence, especially news paper writers who criticize and question their leader's decision.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

I carefully studied his address to the nation on Tuesday. And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is "what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation.

The part I bolded is a clear example of his communist mental disorder.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:25:22 PM EDT
I liked his article on Briebart better
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:31:01 PM EDT
:whistles loudly:  calling all the Putin leg humpers.  Get in here and make grandpa proud with your Putin love!
Top Top