Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2001 8:17:27 AM EDT
Boil up an obscene amount of shrimp.Ice it down.Eat untill you start sweating under the eyes.Premium beer so cold it has little ice chips floating in it.Real melted butter to go with the shrimp.

Any one else have one.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Boil up an obscene amount of shrimp.Ice it down.Eat untill you start sweating under the eyes.Premium beer so cold it has little ice chips floating in it.Real melted butter to go with the shrimp.

Any one else have one.
View Quote

No, but what time can we start showing up at your house?  >evil grin<
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Even though I'm divorced that does not mean I don't do gourmet on New Years eve.

I have already pre-positioned Pop-Eyes chicken (spicy) and have a bottle of pepper vodka on the way for the freezer.

This night, above all nights, I don't drink and drive.  And since I drink that means I stay home !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top