Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2006 5:27:26 PM EDT
Bombs Rock Bangkok

Rut-roh!..or....Fugeddaboutit!....
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing here in the US everyone go back to partying....
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bombs Rock Bangkok

Rut-roh!..or....Fugeddaboutit!....
Chinese New Year is 18 Feb 2007.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Six simultaneous blasts = fingerprint of Al Qaeda
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Six simultaneous blasts = fingerprint of Al Qaeda

That's what I was thinking.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I am keeping an eye on the news as I sit here and BS on the forum tonight. I am not really expecting anything to happen, but you never know. There have been terrorist attacks in at least 2 or 3 countries today (or within the past few days). Who knows what they might try to pull...be it jihadist types or some of our own local idiots.

I'd probably bet against it, as we seem to make the most preparations for these holiday type events. It's the normal workday that seems most dangerous, as everyone is just going about their normal routine. In order to pull some sort of mass casualty incident tonight, they'd likely have to bomb a celebration somewhere and most of the bigger ones have very tight security.

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dupes the signature of ARFCOM

Lock that Thread, I posted first......waaaahhhhhh!!!........lol

edit: ok, so maybe I didn't..................but lock that one anyways!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top