Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 8:04:16 PM EDT
This is the Oly .45 with a bushy lower.
It's little and it packs a punch (close up anyway)    

[img]http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL106/755827/1858238/27012178.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice setup, I haven't shot one of the 45s, are they modified grease gun mags or what?

How far can you shoot it with reasonable accuracy?
View Quote

Well at 25 yards I am dead in the ten ring, I only had the chance to shoot it at the indoor range so far, I am looking forward to trying it out outside and a little farther away.

It uses converted uzi mags for the .45 and the nine I have uses converted sten mags, here's the link if you wannna take a look.
[url]http://www.olyarms.com/pistolcalmags.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:33:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did you get the green forword handle ???????!!!!!! I looked evey where for one , I ended up witha Cal.Arms ergo forward , but I really wanted a green broom stick like yours !! Sweet Gun !!! Please IM me with the name of who sells them
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where did you get the green forword handle ???????!!!!!! I looked evey where for one , I ended up witha Cal.Arms ergo forward , but I really wanted a green broom stick like yours !! Sweet Gun !!! Please IM me with the name of who sells them
View Quote

Here's the link I also IMed it to you.

They are Mid-South Tactical Network (MSTN)
[url]http://mstn.biz/detail.asp?product_id=KAC-97098A-OD[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#5]
nice rifle!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Very nice rifle.  I'd love to get my hands on one!  I have a reloader and have plenty of .45 ACP to burn up!
What does the upper run?
VF
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#7]
A 21st Century Tommy Gun.  Nice!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Hope you don't mind answering some questions:

What is that forward carry handle mount? Looks different from the ARMS 39.

How does it attach?

Is the forward rail the same height as the ARMS?

Thanks,
DD
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice toy !
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What does the upper run?
VF
View Quote

[green][b]My son = FFL [:D] so the upper without any of the x-tra's I put on was about $500.00[/b][/green]

Quoted:

Hope you don't mind answering some questions:

What is that forward carry handle mount? Looks different from the ARMS 39.

How does it attach?

Is the forward rail the same height as the ARMS?

Thanks,
DD
View Quote

No problem,
It mounts through the hole in the carry handle as for if it's the same as ARMS ,I don't know ,I've never had their mount.
Here's a better look at the one I bought , there was a guy selling them in the equip. exchange a month or two back.

[img]http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL106/755827/1858238/27043459.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:41:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks Jrzy,
Maybe somebody can chime in and identify the manufacturer(if it is not in fact an ARMS product). It looks pretty solid enough in the pics.

Great lookin toy  - as CK said, its a modern tommy gun LOL

DD
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:15:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Nice rifle.

I have been looking at the getting a Oly .40 or .45 and I have a cav lower coming to mate it to.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought NJ had some tight assed laws regarding those "evil" guns?    
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:31:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:07:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I thought NJ had some tight assed laws regarding those "evil" guns?    
View Quote

Yeah we have some "tight ass" laws ,but not that tight, we can have the post ban version of the AR and we can have a pre-ban J15 Essential Arms lower as it long the upper does not have a flash hider or a collapsible stock. (edited to add bayonet lug)
There's a couple of features and names we can't have, we can't have a named "AR" ,in other words we can't have aa "colt AR 15" but we can have a "colt match Target" the Dems who wrote these nutty laws have no knowledge of firearms at all and didn't know what they were talking about,on somethings it's a blessing and on others you just read the law and shake you head
and wonder where are their brains and then you remember they are liberals, they left their brains at the liberal colleges they attended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top