Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 6:36:15 PM EDT
Hey guys, I just upped my $20 for a team membership. Felt it was the right thing to do when ARF.COM gives so much to me. My question is when does it start working? I want a silly avatar pic, I want a snappy signature line, and I want in the team clubhouse. How long do I wait or is there something I missed that I need to do?hen And what, does someone show up to show me how to do the secret handshake?h Or was that just a nasty rumor to tempt me?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Just wait.  Goatboy will get to it.  It may take a few days, but your year won't start until he gets it "activated".  

Sit back and relax and then one day when you log in you will be supprised to find that you can do oh so many wonderfull thinks.

Plus remember, you have to take a pic of yourself in a green tutu, wearing a Bill Klinton mask with a rainbow wig and post it in the team member fourm.
Just kidding about the last part.

Maybe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top