Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 10:31:42 AM EDT
I'm pretty sure I am going to get this model, probably get it ordered tomorrow morning if I can get a decent price / place  to buy it

VIZIO XVT553SV 55" TruLEDTM LCD HDTV - XVT553SV

Any where cheap and reputable to order online and save some tax $$$ ,  I see Sams and Dell carry it for about the same price, but I then I get taxes on either of those.....

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to Best Bet If its not there today it will be shortly and you can usually get stuff for at least 25 to 50 percent off. Good luck im in the same boat.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Tigerdirect has Vizio's not sure how the prices compare to other places but I'm pretty sure you wont have to pay any sales tax from them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tigerdirect has Vizio's not sure how the prices compare to other places but I'm pretty sure you wont have to pay any sales tax from them.

Tiger direct is only showing one vizio, and its an older model.  Thanks though, gave me another place to look around.  I freaking hate Dell with a passion, but may have to order from them  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top