Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2001 1:13:04 AM EDT
Fellow Patriots,

It gives me great pleasure to tell you about a new interactive online resource center for Militiamen, Patriots, and proponents of Constitutional Rights.

Inspired by AssaultWeb.net, "A Well Regulated Militia..." is currently in it's infancy, but is rapidly growing. The centerpiece of the site is the all new discussion board with topics ranging from Rifles, Pistols, Tactics and Training, Gear, Field Medicine, Current Events, Religious Issues, and much, much more with new additions and updates all the time.

Go there now. Log onto [url]http://www.awrm.org[/url] and have a look around. Go once, and I'll guarantee you'll be back. Be sure to visit and sign up to use the Discussion Forums, registration and participation is free.

Yours in Liberty,
GunnFixr
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:12:23 AM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
How come you aren't in the chatroom during your show anymore?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:41:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I haven't done a live show in 3 weeks, even when I am live, I only have one phone line in my home studio, and that is in use when I am on the air (I tansmit over phone line to the station).

When I do live shows I go to the chat room immediatly before and after the show.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok. I still try to listen to the show every week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top