Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 5:31:10 AM EDT
FYI...I'm unsure if this is a Rerun or a Truly "New" program.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 5:59:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's "On the Inside: Special Forces: Navy SEALS", it's a return.  They do it all the time.  It has the guy with the crooked mustache that makes me laugh.  He is a former SEAL though, so I probably wouldn't laugh at him in real life.  It's the mustache man, the mustache...hahaha.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#2]
That would be Master Chief Herschel Davis.  They don't make them like him anymore...the man has done it all.  In addition to assignments at SOCOM, he was Command Master Chief of NSW Unit 8 in Panama for a while and was Command Master Chief at Team 5.  He's retired now and runs a shooting school in Illinos for tac. shooting along with a couple of other retired NSW guys.  I think it's still called Shoot at the Site.  I'd certainly recommend his instruction.

-SARguy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top