Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 7:21:02 PM EDT
Check out this trailer, it is pretty intense for a video game.

GO GO GO
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, this got kicked back 5 pages in no time....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
FSW was a great game, and it's good to see that a sequel is on the way, but when will FSW2 be out?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#3]
theres like 10secs of game footage and it looks just lik the normal FSW bu with tanks a .50s
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like I have a new Full Spectrum Warrior to play.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:13:34 AM EDT
[#5]
FSW was a pretty good game.  It just got kind of old running from corner to corner though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:47:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
FSW was a pretty good game.  It just got kind of old running from corner to corner though.

they are trying to make the new game a little less like that, but given the nature of the game itself, I don't know what else they can really do, really.  

I got about 1/2 way trough the first one before I kinda lost interest...but that's farther than I get in most games.  Of the 60 or so Xbox games I have, I've only finished about 20% of them.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:57:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

they are trying to make the new game a little less like that, but given the nature of the game itself, I don't know what else they can really do, really.  

I got about 1/2 way trough the first one before I kinda lost interest...but that's farther than I get in most games.  Of the 60 or so Xbox games I have, I've only finished about 20% of them.  

You don't have to run corner to corner... you can run down the middle of the street if you want.  It just isn't a wise idea.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#9]

gaming forum

first one was mediocre, IMHO.  This one looks pretty good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top