Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2007 5:36:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 5:46:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool!! Not that I cook or anything, but the hubby will be really glad to see it!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:19:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No response.

It's my avatar, isn't it?

Ok, I'm real (but old).

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=34254

WEIRD........YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A BLACK BEAR???  
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 3:16:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No response.

It's my avatar, isn't it?

Ok, I'm real (but old).

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=34254

Okay -- I am hurt. I posted even with your avatar (which by the way I didn't even notice until you mentioned it -- It's my ADHD, oh, look a butterfly . . . )

And dude, "old" is a relative term -- haven't you heard, 30 is the new 20, 40 is the new 30, 50 is the new 40 . . .
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 3:54:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, they don't even look alike.  Must be the glasses.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#6]
<uncharacteristically steering thread back to original thought>

Great Idea! I dunno if Mona has visited yet (I see it's already 3 pages strong) but she had been compiling recipes for an ARFcom cookbook.

I like to cook, so the additional info (canning/ smoking) is kinda cool.

If it was your idea, kudos to you. It's nice to have that stuff in one place instead of the various recipe threads that get KO'd.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top