Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 6:05:01 PM EDT
I get the banking ones almost daily. But this is a new one. What will they think of next?

PETS CARE CENTER.
223 APAPA ROAD,EBUTTA-META,
LAGOS-NIGERIA. RC:11432.

MY FRIEND,

PLEASE CAN YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY PETS?WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? SINCE WE WERE LOCATED TO AFRICA ALL MY DOGS HAD BEEN UNDECENT CONDITION DUE TO THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE COUNTRY.

SO FOR THE ABOVE CONDITION I AM USING THESE CHANCES TO APPEALM TO YOU FOR THE CARING OF MY PETS,MEANWHILE YOU WILL ONLY PAY FOR THE SHIPPING AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHIP TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

SHIPPING COST:

3 DOGS COST JUST US$420
2 DOGS COST JUST US$210
1  DOG COST JUST US$105

UPON YOUR NEXT MAIL I SHALL TELL YOU HOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF THEM.THIS IS MY DIRECT MAIL :[email protected]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CARING MIND.THE ATTACH BELOW ARE MY PETS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
PETS CARE CENTER.
MR.ROBERT MARK(Director)
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:+2348056331523.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Some dumbass will fall for it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there any security I would have to worry about if I started responding to them? I'm dying to f*^K with them.I figure they already have my E-mail address. Or is it if I respond then they really have it?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

UPON YOUR NEXT MAIL I SHALL TELL YOU HOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF THEM.THIS IS MY DIRECT MAIL :pet scare [email protected]

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is there any security I would have to worry about if I started responding to them? I'm dying to f*^K with them.I figure they already have my E-mail address. Or is it if I respond then they really have it?

Check out this site, all they do is bait the scammers  http://419eater.com
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
? I don't get it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Do not make me bring the Hammer of dead, I will dead you two times before you even see the sun in the sky, only then will you know you have been deaded.
                                Signed: the Govner
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#7]
armac
I checked out that site. Very interesting. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top