Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/4/2009 6:47:43 AM EST
Just got notice that Browning is making a .22 Buckmark pistol with factory threaded barrel for a silencer. Called the Buckmark Whisper, it has a 1/2x28 thread on the muzzle and will be sold only by Lipseys.

Seems like a good idea for other companies (as in a Ruger MKIII threaded hint hint) Walther and SIG have sold a lot of pistols because of the threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:57:26 AM EST
Sweet, Now I can just buy a complete pistol instead of buying just an upper or having my Buckmark barrel threaded. Expecting to get my can around the holidays.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:58:30 AM EST
Well how about that, wait long enough and someone will make it!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:01:21 AM EST
Pretty awesome that they are doing that.

Going to be hard to beat this one..(obligatory showoff pic)...but I bet it would have been cheaper!

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:28:58 AM EST
Originally Posted By Followthehollow:
Pretty awesome that they are doing that.

Going to be hard to beat this one..(obligatory showoff pic)...but I bet it would have been cheaper!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z157/Followthehollow/buckmark.jpg

Now that is a sweet set-up

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:37:35 AM EST
When I was at the Shot Show this year, I asked one of the Ruger guys if they planned on making a Mk series pistol with a threaded barrel, he said that they weren't, because there are too many states they wouldn't be able to sell them in. Which was weird, considering all the collapsible stocked Mini-14's with flash hiders, and the fact that they just released an AR15.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:41:09 AM EST
I am in the market for a new .22 pistol. Looks like buckmark just moved up the list
Top Top