Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 11/20/2008 11:52:38 AM EDT
My cats are so curious, and so damn fast.  They'll run into a closet when I'm getting something out, I close the door, and they wind up spending the day in there.

Last night I locked my kitten (well, he's 2, but we call him the kitten) on the landing where the pantry is.  I keep the cat food out there.  It's indoors, but not heated. The poor thing spent the whole night on the landing.  He was fine this AM.  I might have to get a baby gate to keep them from going out there.

Anyone else every lock their cats in cupboards or closets?  Please say i'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
That's how they learn.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's how they learn.

Well, we'll see tonight how quick he is to run out there when I go to get his food.

He forgave me after I let him under the covers with me.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
One of our cats likes to sprint into any room when the door is opened. The more you don't want her in there, the more she fights to get in.

The other cat knows where she is allowed and generally seeks approval to go into closed-door rooms.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top