User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 8/11/2021 12:24:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol

Glad they got the noose thing worked out so they can focus on things that actually matter
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
That really is beginning to be an institution that needs to go away.  They are little more than police state soldiers at this point.  Shield political criminals, turn law abiding Americans into criminals over basically nothing.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#4]
A large chunk of our population is going to decline to get the vaccine no matter what, and they are worried about fake cards. That's brilliant.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That really is beginning to be an institution that needs to go away.  They are little more than police state soldiers at this point.  Shield political criminals, turn law abiding Americans into criminals over basically nothing.
View Quote

Wait until they are joined by the Capitol police as a national agency.
And 87,000 new IRS agents.

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

beginning to be? They are fully leftist state police.  They are corrupt and should be disbanded completely.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
mighty fine police work boys
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A large chunk of our population is going to decline to get the vaccine no matter what, and they are worried about fake cards. That's brilliant.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I remember a time not too long ago criticizing the Bureau would get you egged around these parts.  Glad to see the attitude shifting, the Alphabet Agencies have always and will always be used as Police State apparatuses.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
The fucking idiot cards are illegal in a growing number of states.

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#11]
How would they know though? Like does the random person you show it to type something in a database to see if it’s real? My understanding is it’s just a doctor writing on a card. I would assume it’s easy to fake and hard to prove on their part.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#12]
It was never about a virus. It’s always been about control.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Government agent seal?

How the fuck do they think they can prove if the card is fake? It is a piece of paper anyone can print at home. Written on with pen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#14]
The FBI, like every other alphabet agency, is just another domestic enemy of all true Americans.
Literally servants of the devil, with badges and paychecks provided by the taxpayers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Modern day brown shirts.

They serve a political faction, nothing more.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How would they know though? Like does the random person you show it to type something in a database to see if it’s real? My understanding is it’s just a doctor writing on a card. I would assume it’s easy to fake and hard to prove on their part.
View Quote

No doctor involved.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Also on that site the whitehouse said they will fund florida schools that defy the state laws.  Just like it says in the constitution.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#18]
... “It’s dumb, why would you get a fake vaccine card when you could get it for free,” Cogley said. ...
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Where would one obtain one of these fake vax cards?
Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

How can the state make a federal card illegal?

Are you saying the state is making it illegal to ask to see your card? If so, what states?
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Does that apply to the physical cards or a photo of one? I know some places accept a pic of one as proof to enter the premises.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I think we need a "declined vax" card indicating our refusal to kiss the ring.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It was never about a virus. It’s always been about control.
View Quote

+1...
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a database of who was vaccinated with what vaccine. People are arguing that it is not accurate but you better believe that each state has one. Most likely the feds also have the information or at least easy access to the state systems.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#26]
coc
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#27]
At this point, anyone who hasn’t completely given up on our government and it’s related agencies has their head up their ass.

No one is on our side, we’re on our own.

Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Where would one obtain one of these fake vax cards?
Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Good try FBI guy
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#29]
The more they do stuff like this, the more determined I am not to comply.  

Here they aren't even checking IDs, so some of the doomers have been just showing up for a 3rd shot.  I could see paying a tweeker to go get the jab and give my name and DOB to get both a legit card and an e-record.

I don't even want to do that, but it's a tempting option if necessary.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Rioters burning cities and federal buildings down?  Nope.

Massive election fraud?  Nope.

Political corruption and illegal payoffs? Nah.

Pull ropes on garage doors? Oh, yeah!

Printed paper used to avoid discrimination? You betcha!

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I know folks that have taken the jab and have real cards that only show their name and the date of the jab,  no lot numbers or anything other than the brand of jab.

ain't no central database worth a shit if any at all
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quite literally the KGB for the DNC.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Are you saying the state is making it illegal to ask to see your card? If so, what states?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alabama, Florida, maybe Texas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Government agent seal?

How the fuck do they think they can prove if the card is fake? It is a piece of paper anyone can print at home. Written on with pen.
View Quote

There are state databases tracking vaccinations. They know when and where each lot of vaccines were used at a minimum.

Maybe you should ask the CA bartender who had a side job of making and selling the cards. They are throwing the book at him, forging a government document and identity theft for the claimed vaccine administer and manufacture. I would not be supervised if they charged each card as a separate count. Forging the card is a felony punishable by up to five years and a fine.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Behold our lovely new Bio medical security state.

Your "health" is their business...and they mean business.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The internet.

removed
View Quote

Wait until they start making it with counterfeit security built in.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Can't say I didn't warn you guys.
View Quote

It was hella fun while it lasted.  I wonder what will happen when it comes to a head and  you either get vaxxed or you're a non-person?

Do the dust covers get flipped off the Pmags?  Or do people cave in and get the shot?
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#39]
And yet C19 infected illegal aliens are pouring across the border by the tens of thousands.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I know folks that have taken the jab and have real cards that only show their name and the date of the jab,  no lot numbers or anything other than the brand of jab.

ain't no central database worth a shit if any at all
View Quote

Which is why everyone who already got one will be getting a booster.

And why they will do a better job keeping track and ensuring compliance with the vaxxport
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Paperz,paperz, pleaze.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I'd rather see them aggressively enforcing the law against making a false statement on Form 4473.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#44]
No buying or selling without the mark.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A federal court just blocked Florida’s law. A cruise line brought the action so that they could verify vaccinations on their cruises with ports in Florida.

Link
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Where I went, they gave you the blank card when you checked in and told you to fill out only your name on it.

The rest wasn't filled in until you were called for the shot.

So anyone could have just left with the legit card and not be vaccinated.

The rest of the writing is illegible chicken scratch on mine.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#47]
It’s almost predictable. Whenever I start thinking of getting the vaccine in the near future, something like this comes up and I’m right back to “nah no vaccine for me, because fuck you that’s why.”
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#48]
The filthy anti American liberal in charge of this country look at Europe with envy and will institute anything and everything regardless of our  bill of rights or constitution and they will use the federal agencies to enforce their rule of law, similar to what Hitler did with the brown shirts.  Over time it will get worse and worse and most Americans will just accept it as 'the best solution for all' .
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'd rather see them aggressively enforcing the law against making a false statement on Form 4473.
View Quote

They finally went after a straw purchaser after a Chicago cop was killed.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm guessing they can back track your name through either the healthcare institution that administered the vaccine (which is indicated on the card), or your state health department to verify if you have actually received a COVID-19 vaccine or not.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top