Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 5:12:11 AM EDT
I had a dream last night that I was on a commercial flight and he was the pilot and he crashed the plane during an attempted landing on a highway.  I love his show but if he's on a plane, I'm not gnona be.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#1]
His big mouth must have gotten sucked into an intake.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]
All I remember is "We're gonna crash"  the plane dropping and looking out the window at the highway.  

I'm not a huge fan of flying and it makes me feel all warm inside when I fly out on the 12th to a wedding.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:54:43 AM EDT
[#3]
um, ok
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Sure it was not Neil Boortz
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I had a dream last night that I was on a commercial flight and he was the pilot and he crashed the plane during an attempted landing on a highway.  I love his show but if he's on a plane, I'm not gnona be.

Hmm I had a dream where I had sex with a female predator. Not a sex predator but preadator vs alien type of predator. Good thing she wasnt as ugly as the males.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm I had a dream where I had sex with a female predator. Not a sex predator but preadator vs alien type of predator. Good thing she wasnt as ugly as the males.

Well, that means you are going to die.  Probably not right now but eventually.

Just a hunch.  Have weird dreams, then you are going to die.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Can we PLEASE not fill a thread with the dredges of ARFCOMMER's dreams?!?!  Most dreams here would be nightmares for normal folk!

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Can we PLEASE not fill a thread with the dredges of ARFCOMMER's dreams?!?!  Most dreams here would be nightmares for normal folk!

If I can't talk about my daily life, then what about my subconscious?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#9]
no predator sex, but I had a wierd one last night.

Apparently I got sent to prison for stealing a bicycle, but it was ok because I had a football I got to play with

My brother was there to see me off, but I didn't care, I had a football.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yet he always makes more sense than you...funny.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yet he always makes more sense than you...funny.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Glenn doesn't read Jonas.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Glenn Beck is seriously fucking funny.  So leave your bad flying nightmares at home.  Better yet dream of a swimming pool and dive in like Curly.  knuck Knuck Knuck
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I love Glenn Beck.  I just wont be flying with him.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Roger, Roger.

What's our vector, Victor?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top