Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 1:21:22 AM EDT
1)I've had a few drinks.

Never before have I taken to a president as I have with Mr. Trump. He wasn't an obvious choice for me until he drew out how fake everyone else is. The corruption that has presented itself. The way the hatred has flowed from everything I believe to be anti-American. I'm not a trusting sort so I pray I'm never proven wrong.

I'm tickled pink I tell ya!

Still hoarding ammo but I bought a boat this year. I know my way of living will go on for at least 8 years God willing.

Toast!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Shaliday!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:45:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank God Mr. Trump won the presidency.  Imagine what we'd all be talking about if he would have lost.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:48:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Grats on the boat.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:50:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank God Mr. Trump won the presidency.  Imagine what we'd all be talking about if he would have lost.
View Quote
And I live in CA. Prey some of the BS laws coming my way get vetoed. Dibs on Labor Day sales boys.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:52:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Grats on the boat.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Straight up, I was never a fan of Trump. Still really am not. I'm definitely more Libertarian than anything, which Trump is far from. But I love having him as President. LOVE IT. Him being President is the biggest fuck you to the liberal left, who thought that after 8 years of Obama, they were set for a lifetime of Democrat Presidents. Even going to bed on November 8th, even with Trump solidly in the lead, I knew Hillary was going to be elected. Knew it.

When I woke up November 9th and my wife told me that Trump had won, I could not believe it. America had spoken, America had put up a big middle finger to the Obama administration, America had told the left that we weren't putting up with their shit anymore. I have never been so happy at the election of a President in my life.

Every day, when I see my triggered friends posting about how much they hate Trump, when I see anti-Trump slogans, when I see these protests on the news... EVERY DAY I wake up so glad that I voted for him and that he won. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

No, I don't agree with everything he wants to do but GOD DAMN I hope he fucking does it, because he could come out with a gun ban tomorrow and the left would be scrambling to fight for the 2nd Amendment. He could write an EO extending medicare to everyone in the country and the left would fight for open market healthcare. I firmly believe if he came out and said the wall was immoral and he wasn't going to build it, the left would come out in favor of building a wall. This is 1000D chess on an intergalactic level, and the mental gymnastics the left has to be doing in their pitiful brains must be putting them within seconds of blowing a fuse.

Donald Trump. My President. The Nation's President, The Left's Troll.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:00:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shaliday!
View Quote
Facepalm.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:00:58 AM EDT
[#9]
You and George Foreman

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:11:32 AM EDT
[#10]
The greatest thing about Donald Trump is the fact that he is nothing like any other president I can remember in my lifetime. Whenever I hear someone comment that Trump doesn't act "presidential", my immediate response is thank God for that! If being "presidential" means doing the kind of shit the previous string of individuals who held that office did, I'll take my president as non-presidential as possible!

I feel so blessed that we FINALLY have a leader that puts America's interests above everything else and takes a giant shit on political correctness at every opportunity. When this country elected Barack Obama in 2008 and re-elected him in 2012, I never again thought we'd see a decent leader hold power, not even a shitty RINO like Romney or McCain, much less someone that just gives zero fucks like Trump. Sometimes things work in mysterious ways. Perhaps only 8 years of bullshit like we experienced under Obama could be the sort of catalyst needed to elect a man like Trump.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:17:20 AM EDT
[#11]
What's the y axis?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:17:20 AM EDT
[#12]
OP is in love.

This is what happened to women voters when Kennedy was elected.

#equality
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:20:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What's the y axis?
View Quote
^Authoritarian
vLibertarian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top