Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2013 8:13:48 AM EDT
What do you think? I've gotten a few emails about it from "stockprofitz.com".
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Zero revenue for the past 5 years, $70k per year in expenses, and a $24.37 Million Market Cap.

Makes perfect sense.  What could possibly go wrong?  

Seriously though, that company literally sounds like some dude in his bedroom who managed to get his non-existant company listed.  

Maybe you should send send him a Facebook message:

https://www.facebook.com/merrill.w.moses
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a pump and dump to me.  No way I'd buy any.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in the area and the business as of 3 months ago.

Would not recommend.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#4]
"Companies" like this make their money by selling stock to gullible people.  The "business" is just a semi-plausible scheme to make it all legal.  Barely.

You should read their most recent 10Q.  It has all kinds of funny gems in it, like "Our cash in the bank at August 31, 2013 was $14 with $183,747 in outstanding liabilities."

The amount of cash this "business" has couldn't even buy a round of drinks at a bar.

ETA: Never take investment advice from a website called "stockprofitz.com".  In fact, never take investment advice from ANY company shilling penny stocks.  These are almost always pump and dump operations.  They survive and even thrive on the principle that "A fool and his money will soon be parted".
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#5]
It looks like a pump and dump. The last people out lose their money.

Check Here First

BTW, If you want, you can send your money to me and I'll burn it for you. No charge.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I have no fucking idea why people play penny stocks...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

they are all either idiots or folks trying to take advantage of idiots who themselves may be idiots
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's an easy one.  They play because of the hope (99.999% of the time delusional) that they'll strike it rich with no work or effort on their part.

There will ALWAYS be a ripe market of people who will give you money if you promise them the chance of easy riches.  This explains penny stocks, lotteries, most MLM's, etc.

Most people would like something for nothing.  It's part of the human condition.  Always has been, always will be.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's an easy one.  They play because of the hope (99.999% of the time delusional) that they'll strike it rich with no work or effort on their part.

There will ALWAYS be a ripe market of people who will give you money if you promise them the chance of easy riches.  This explains penny stocks, lotteries, most MLM's, etc.

Most people would like something for nothing.  It's part of the human condition.  Always has been, always will be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is plenty of money to be made with them, but they wont be the ones sent in mass emails. I pretty much knew the answer to this one, but what made me question it was that it was sent to my student email(not sure how they got it).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top