Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 8:19:09 PM EDT
I don't recall this set of polls are even about but as I sit here it just hit me.
These TV polls are BS and they don't even try to hide it!

The first poll was about Prez. Bush,"do you think he has been doing a good job"

84% yes

8% no

+8
---
=92

next one was"how do you think the was is going?"

64% well

15% not well

6% don't know

+6
---
=85

Like I said I don't recall all of them but what the heck is the point of this.
I hate time killers,if your out of news show some cartoons or something[:D]

Looks like some fuzy math to me!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#1]
JUST SAW MORE!

"How long do you think the war will last?"

A week 6%

two weeks 2%

over a year 80%

what about the other 12%!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#3]
So what else is new?
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:00:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll never understand all of these "polls," the polling companies never say how many people that actually ask, how they were selected, what was the questions they asked, and what city they live in.  These people probably ask 10 people in 10 different cities, and infer that this is the norm for the whole U.S.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:09:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll never understand all of these "polls," the polling companies never say how many people that actually ask, how they were selected, what was the questions they asked, and what city they live in.  These people probably ask 10 people in 10 different cities, and infer that this is the norm for the whole U.S.
View Quote

This is a good point!

I live in Fl. and back in 2000 with the hole Bush VS. Gore dealthey had poll after poll talking about how people in FL said they voted but nobody even called me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top