Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/27/2004 4:49:11 PM EST
It's official, he must be broke.

He's going to play for Baltimore. Said they clocked him at a 4.4 40.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:50:25 PM EST
He's a good footbal player but not worth the money they pay him
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:51:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By michaelj1978:
It's official, he must be broke.

He's going to play for Baltimore. Said they clocked him at a 4.4 40.

That is extreamly fast time to drink a 40. Was that with a beer bong?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:55:04 PM EST
The guy certainly had his day in the NFL but he's so accident prone that I'm surprised someone is going to pay him to ride pine again.

Besides, his last couple of years he could run back punts and interceptions but seemed like he was getting burned like toast more often.

And he has never been the one to step up and make a tackle if he could avoid it.

I would have liked to have seen Neon Deon one on one with Earl Campbell or Larry Csonka.

He'd have been running like a bitch.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:00:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By gamesniper:
The guy certainly had his day in the NFL but he's so accident prone that I'm surprised someone is going to pay him to ride pine again.

Besides, his last couple of years he could run back punts and interceptions but seemed like he was getting burned like toast more often.

And he has never been the one to step up and make a tackle if he could avoid it.

I would have liked to have seen Neon Deon one on one with Earl Campbell or Larry Csonka.

He'd have been running like a bitch.

Yep, Earl or Czonka in the secondary would not juke right or left... they would just have flattened him like a pancake and kept going. Both guys were great and being a Texan, I especially liked watching Earl play!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:02:59 PM EST
I don't care, as long as he keeps his big mouth shut!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:00:15 PM EST
Deion Sanders? Hmmm..... he was the cornerback for the Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys, and Washington Redskins. He also played baseball for the New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cincinnati Reds and the San Francisco Giants.

QUESTION:

1. Why did public refer to him as "primetime Deion Sanders"?
2. In each team (both NFL & MLB), only stayed in each for a short period of time Why?
Top Top