Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:57:01 PM EST
Saw a bunch of cops flying down the road, sirens off, parents sent me up with my skateboard, got questioned by another cop who came up asking what I was doing. Fire truck, ambulance, followed by a few more cops blocked off the street. Neighbor who is a firefighter went out to talk with the police. After about 15 minutes, I heard a ton of horrific screaming, and about 15 minutes later i approached my neighbor and at the same time, a family member of the family (the older brother) where the suicide occurred came home and the firefighter/neighbor took him aside. Eventually, come to find out from other neighbors that the kid who lived there (younger brother) shot himself, and figuring that the ambulance has been sitting for a good 45 minutes and I live less than 4000ft from the hospital, the kid must have died. More to come once I get details.

I didn't even know them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:03:09 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:05:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By warlord:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:08:11 PM EST
Shit happens, I feel only bad for the family, the self-fish act of the person themselves have caused more strife than necessary.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:09:59 PM EST
permanent solution to most likely a temporary problem
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:12:19 PM EST

Find out what kind of gun he used?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:13:10 PM EST
did he use a pmag in the gun?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:13:17 PM EST
sucks for the family, very selfish
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:14:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By PistolPistols:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:14:33 PM EST
Originally Posted By mayoroscarmayer:
did he use a pmag in the gun?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:14:48 PM EST

Huh?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:15:07 PM EST
selfish motherfucker.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:17:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By rapracing:
Originally Posted By PistolPistols: Find out what kind of gun he used?
If the family doesn't want the gun, I'll take it!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:23:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 3:23:29 PM EST by PooFire]
You guys are fucked up.

Sorry to hear OP.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:24:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 3:25:36 PM EST by iluvguns]

Originally Posted By Brians_45:
selfish motherfucker.

this!

anyone that is selfish enough to do this, i feel no sorrow except for the family he left behind

so it sounds like it was a kid that killed himself, fucking parents need to realize when their kids need help
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:25:40 PM EST
That sucks you had to leave the basement, how did the sun treat you? RIP to the dead person

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:26:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:27:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 3:28:07 PM EST by Bill247]
Seeing how none of you actually knew the deceased or the circumstances of his death, other than it was suicide, maybe you should keep your snide remarks to yourself. You know, act reasonably.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:27:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By PooFire:
You guys are fucked up.

Sorry to hear OP.
Granted we dont know the kids back story ( if he was aboused at home, into drugs) but with the info at hand, what makes us "fucked up"? we didnt shoot ourselves. He did. And like has been said, prolly a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Suicide=selfish

/thread pending more info

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:28:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:

What would be the most respectful gun / caliber to kill yourself with? I mean if you go out with a .22 you are a loser, unless you unloaded the whole clip, than you are a badass. Am I getting inappropriate yet?....I would go with a Colt Gold or some type of limited edition so it has the possibility to get admitted into evidence and the LEOs can be like, “wow dam nice gun that’s a good way to go.” inappropriate yet?....

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:28:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By 2000Z3M:
That sucks you had to leave the basement, how did the sun treat you? RIP to the dead person

Lol

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:28:19 PM EST
Originally Posted By Bill247:
Seeing how none of you actually knew the deceased or the circumstances of his death, other than it was suicide, maybe you should keep your snide remarks to yourself. You know, act reasonably.

Not this group
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:28:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By joker581:
Lay off the tasteless jokes. I know that showing a little class is a lot to ask from some of the people here, but it isn't going to kill anyone to refrain from making light of some kid killing himself.

Why should I feel bad for someone who committed suicide? They got what they wanted.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:29:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By avenj:

Not this group

Class is a rare commodity these days.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:29:58 PM EST
Read some of the other posts, buddy. Some of you guys are just low.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:32:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By PooFire:
Read some of the other posts, buddy. Some of you guys are just low.

If anyone here has had to clean your cousin's brains off the bathroom wall, you'd stop the lameass jokes.

Suicide sucks for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:35:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:

That's fucked up.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:36:46 PM EST
I dont even know my neighbors 3 houses down, think they speak arabic or something
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:37:57 PM EST
Fucking crass. No one, not even OP, knows the circumstances of the suicide, death, or whatever it was that exactly transpired.

Whatever it was that happened, this kid was fucked up enough to put a gun to his head. I know we're all a bunch of hard stone cold bad asses around here, but have a little fucking empathy or at least keep your snide remarks to yourself. Suicide is not a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:38:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
I dont even know my neighbors 3 houses down, think they speak arabic or something

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:38:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By warcow:

I didn't even know them.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:40:39 PM EST
Im trying to, no details yet.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:41:27 PM EST
No sun, too many thunderstorms and clouds in STL as of late.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:42:41 PM EST

That should be the moral of the story. Get to know you neighbors and suicide sucks for everyone except the dead one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:43:18 PM EST

My parents were talking to me about this (im 19) and I feel the same way. People make free choices, and must live [or not live] with the consequences. My only sympathy is to the family.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:44:40 PM EST

That should be the moral of the story. Get to know you neighbors and suicide sucks for everyone except the dead one.

They had an Obama sign in their yard last fall, fuck 'em. I don't want to know them
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:48:38 PM EST

My parents were talking to me about this (im 19) and I feel the same way. People make free choices, and must live [or not live] with the consequences. My only sympathy is to the family.
I do not think families want to hear that their loved one was "selfish" or "cowardly" or other criticisms given the circumstances.

I also think the people who heap their scorn on the recent suicides should consider the numbers of veterans, and in particular combat veterans, that commit suicide before they start popping off about the deceased values and/or motivation.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:48:42 PM EST

They had an Obama sign in their yard last fall, fuck 'em. I don't want to know them

I hope i wasnt responsible for push the envlope on this one......
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:53:02 PM EST

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:56:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 3:56:51 PM EST by bassist]

YEP... If you don't know the details, shut your mouths. Here's a little story for you.

Aside from this forum, I'm also on a local gun forum for California residents.

A couple days ago someone posted a news article about a guy that was killed in an accident involving gunpowder. A lot of people were cracking jokes and making sarcastic remarks.

We later found out that the deceased was a fairly well-known poster on that forum.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:57:56 PM EST
Suicide is always a tragedy... so preventable.

Fuck what else the hive thinks.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:06:33 PM EST

I bet he votes for Obama in the next election
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:11:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 4:12:09 PM EST by TC6969]
Lay off the tasteless jokes. I know that showing a little class is a lot to ask from some of the people here, but it isn't going to kill anyone to refrain from making light of some kid killing himself.

+1

Saw a bunch of cops flying down the road, sirens off, parents sent me up with my skateboard, got questioned by another cop who came up asking what I was doing. Fire truck, ambulance, followed by a few more cops blocked off the street. Neighbor who is a firefighter went out to talk with the police. After about 15 minutes, I heard a ton of horrific screaming, and about 15 minutes later i approached my neighbor and at the same time, a family member of the family (the older brother) where the suicide occurred came home and the firefighter/neighbor took him aside. Eventually, come to find out from other neighbors that the kid who lived there (younger brother) shot himself, and figuring that the ambulance has been sitting for a good 45 minutes and I live less than 4000ft from the hospital, the kid must have died. More to come once I get details.

I didn't even know them.

Now would someone PLEASE show me where ANYTHING in the OP indicates a suicide?

The kid could have been cleaning a Glock for all we know.

Of course that doesn't slow you chowderheads down for a second does it?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:16:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By TC6969:

+1

I didn't even know them.

Now would someone PLEASE show me where ANYTHING in the OP indicates a suicide?

The kid could have been cleaning a Glock for all we know.

Of course that doesn't slow you chowderheads down for a second does it?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:20:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By 2000Z3M:

Some real winners in this thread.....................

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:29:16 PM EST
Yah GD has turned into one of those foul dumps that takes at least 2 flushes to get down in its entirety. A lot of e-badass-know-it-alls who act like 17 year olds angry that their parents still make them do chores. Class? Tact? Thoughtful or educated responses? forget it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:29:26 PM EST
Post the story to 4chan then you can reply there with your jokes and be edgy and awesome.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:32:42 PM EST
permanent solution to most likely a temporary problem

+1

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:34:44 PM EST
My back yard neighbor shot herself [suicide] with a shotgun a few years back....

Sad deal...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:36:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:38:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By ZW17:
Nothing better than parents sending their kid to chase the police to the scene on his skateboard.

Lucky for you it wasn't something dangerous.

Good point.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top