Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 10:30:48 AM EDT
Begging the gentlemen's and ladies' pardon to speak as a newcomer to this forum.  I come from http://thescambaiter.com/forum/index.php
where so many of the AR15 members recently joined in our frivolities as we wreak havoc with internet scammers.

We currently have a situation going down in which the members here may take great interest and be of immense help at taking down a Nigerian scammer working out of Bankok who is exploiting Tsunami charities.  We have already gathered considerable intel on this douchebag, including 4 mainland Chinese businesses involved in it.  

The AR15 guys and gals will definitely find a place for *unique* talents and inclinations on this particular scambait:
http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5639

--"dumbblonde" @ the scambaiter.com
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I love messing with scumbags.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#2]
sound fun. im just observing this one. brb.....gotta get popcorn
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't sell him any ANUS laptops or you'll be "DEADED"
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]
fun for everybody

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I have won the British Lottery twice in less than a week.  They want me to keep it "hush hush" until they can verify that I am who I say I am by checking my bank and credit card records.

I should be getting 200,000 pounds sterling any day now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#6]
This is one lively, multipronged and fast paced take down we've got going-on at the scambaiter.com... and it couldn't happen to a more deserving heap of turd-world buzzard puke.   What we need are LOTs of folks in on it  from many locales and various angles.  Please take the time to skim through the postings of the Tsunami scam and get in on it however you like.  I am working from the angle of incriminating the scammer (exploiting his 'given' Nigerian middle name of "Prince") as a revolutionary out to overthrow the Thai royal family... Anwyway, there are opportunities galore for all kinds(!) of unconventional operatives on this one.  

If ya'll enjoyed the TSB "Anus laptops" saga, or just want to get in on a real-life fast paced intense operation to land a Nigerian scammer working out of Thailand into the CrossBar Hotel (and I *don't* mean Lucy's Tiger Den!)  we need you, and you will have no end of fun!

Right now we female Battling Bitches of TSB are walking point, flank and drag... and we'd admire to see some hot new skilled *guys*  rotate in (aside from just our mastermind on the ground in NE Thailand, and regular TSB crew)! So consider youselves challenged, gentlemen.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Tagged with the "Hammer of Dead"
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Too bad someone can't get hold of Teddy, DiFi, Chuckie, and other's account numbers and send to the scammers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't we have a member or three in Thailand?

Hmm...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tagged with the "Hammer of Dead"

what he said
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:32:15 AM EDT
[#11]
This Nigerian lad working a Tsunami scam out of Thailand (yes he is physically *in* Thailand) is still Breathing Up Good Air!  Please  help take him down without mercy.  

Over at the scambaiter.com, we have no end of fun messing over internet scammers (mostly Nigerians) , but this one case is hot, heavy, hilarious and  *particularly* lends itself to (ahem) special skills:

Join in the fun as we fubar a real piece of work who deserves to be served up on a platter for some steroid-case Tong enforcer to use as his own 'ladyboy' ('kh'toi' in Issan Thai or NE Lao slang for those who may have enjoyed an all-expense paid scenic tour of that part of the world)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#12]
tag....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#13]
My email to Mr. Dickweed.

Please tell me how I can help. I am an old man and I can't go work in Thailand but i just sold my company and have millions of dollars at my disposal.

If there is anything that I can do please let me know.

Donald Mallard

How do you like my "name"?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I set up a bogus e-mail and sent this:

Being the President of the organisation Standing By Our Path for Organised Relief which is a charitable orgasmization dickitated to reliving disasters, we would gladly send you funs to assist your group in the relief effort for the victims of the sunami.  Please forward to me necessary information for sending you My funs.  

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Jim Jones
President
S_B_Opfor

Hope it works!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's mine.  Hopefully not too obvious.

MR TOSAK YING

One of my wealthy friends recently forwarded the message that you sent him regarding the relief for Tsunami victims.

I fear that I am nearing the end of my days and wish to do something to make up for any evils that I have caused in life.  As I do not have any heirs to claim my fortune, I have been looking for a worthy cause to give to.

I am too old to do much traveling anymore so I thought that perhaps I could help out financially.

If you could give me more detailed information and perhaps a picture of yourself as a sign of good faith I would be happy to contribute.

I also have an extensive firearm collection which will do me no good in the afterlife.  Would you have any use for these?

Please let me know how I may be of assistance.

Best Regards,
Mr. Peter North
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Too bad someone can't get hold of Teddy, DiFi, Chuckie, and other's account numbers and send to the scammers.

That would be REALLY good!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#17]
No response yet  But, look forward to potentially f'ing with this scumbag....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#18]
get him hooked up with a nigerian scammer.  One of those ones with the multi-million dollar inheritance accounts.  See if they will scam each other.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#19]
sent my email from a .edu account.

makes it sound more legit.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#20]

GM
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I have won the British Lottery twice in less than a week.  They want me to keep it "hush hush" until they can verify that I am who I say I am by checking my bank and credit card records.

I should be getting 200,000 pounds sterling any day now.

FFS....SHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
No response yeth

Hey, friend, we are burning the midnight oil keeping scammerboy Chukwa Prince Okafor *busy*busy*busy* so that :
1) he will be exerting effort for no reward
2) he will be too busy with us to prey upon sincere, gullible vics and...

3) we want to keep him virtually chained down to his computer so that he will be all the easier to track down, find and corner ,for whomever on the ground finally has the privilege of *ahem* making his aquaintance.

Karma is a bitch... with a fine-gauge piano wire in her tastefully manicured hands.  

A big thumbs up for all our new and returning folks from here to thescambaiter.com, from your gentle emissary of sweetness and light,

--"dumbblonde"
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I sent him this we shall see what he says :)  

Dear Mr. Tosak Ying

I am able to help you out and am so happy to. I actually am the owner of a corporation called Nedledicks LLc. and would like to contribute some $ to your cause. As I feel a terrible pain everytime I see one of the tsunami victims on the TV. Just so I know your serious can I get a picture of you doing your best
"Oh Face" (I am sure you have seen office space) and I will gladly drop some cash your way(I have $7900 specifically put away for charities).

Thanks for your time
Miter Benesderty
CEO Nedledicks LLC.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I sent him this we shall see what he says :)  

Dear Mr. Tosak Ying

I am able to help you out and am so happy to. I actually am the owner of a corporation called Nedledicks LLc. and would like to contribute some $ to your cause. As I feel a terrible pain everytime I see one of the tsunami victims on the TV. Just so I know your serious can I get a picture of you doing your best
"Oh Face" (I am sure you have seen office space) and I will gladly drop some cash your way(I have $7900 specifically put away for charities).

Thanks for your time
Miter Benesderty
CEO Nedledicks LLC.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#26]
BE CAREFUL!!

The ScamBaiter website talks about taking precautions like only using email accounts that don't give out your IP address...plus a few other incidental things.

Don't just start sending fun emails without doing your homework.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:01:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
get him hooked up with a nigerian scammer.  One of those ones with the multi-million dollar inheritance accounts.  See if they will scam each other.hr

Hi PromptCrit!  Actually this is an unusual case because the perpetrator *is* a Nigerian living in and working his scam out of Thailand.   He seems to have a Thai gf/ dupe to answer the phone and let him use her address.

A heads up for all y'all requesting pics.  Chukwa Prince Okafur he
There is some real fun regarding the photo he is using for 'Tosak Ying'... it was hijacked off of a Thai web-date site, and shows a nice young Thai businessman.  

Over at thescambaiter.com you can see in this discussion thread
that the Nigerian scammer been photoshopping the 'head' of the Thai fellow onto various other pics to meet specific 'donor requests'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top