Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2015 9:36:04 PM EDT
My buddy is helping an older gentleman with a restoration and the guy lost these emblems

I know ARF is into all kinds of crazy hobbies, maybe you have a pair to sell. PM me if you can help!

From my buddy Mike:

I am trying to help the 75 year old owner of this car locate the rear 1/4 Comet badges . This was the first new car he ever bought and has been saving it all these years. I towed it to a body shop yesterday for final assembly and paint and he can't find the badges. If anyone has a lead on another pair please contact me. He is battling cancer and hopes to take his wife for a ride in it before the end. Thanks.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Might give these guys a call. Desert Valley Auto Parts I was down at their lot in Casa Grande back in October. They specialize in old cars at that yard.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Fordrestrationparts.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top