Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 10:20:36 AM EDT
My wife and I have been converting a woman to the fun of shooting. She enjoys my 1911 and my wife's .357 Ladysmith, as well as fun guns.

She wants to start looking for her own guns, but she needs to buy them in a Leopard Skin pattern. Does anyone make anything like that? Just grips? Whole guns?

Anyone color a gun in that style? Who? How much? Any good?

I know in the late 80s early 90s places were making pistols and rifles in cool colors.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I do have a few leopard pelts, some of which I have cut to use for different projects, straps for hats, etc. I doubt the hide would wear well for grips, the hide would also require being sheered.
Hmm, just thinking the importation would be highly unlikely.
In summation, not much frigging help, am I?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You could have her get a AR with CAV ARMS furniture in either yellow or coyote brown. She can then have the leopard pattern painted on. On a hand gun, she can have a polymer frame painted or have removable grips painted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top