Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2002 1:58:09 PM EDT
We'll I start out the day late to work so I pull into the parking lot its full so we pull in well enough behind the parked cars, but I make it in before the call so everythings cool. So I start working and a co-worker comes down to were I am and says I'm needed outside this is like 6:05 A.M. So I'm like who the hell needs me at this time. Well on the walk out he told me someone just backed into my Tracker that it was a night staff. Well I go out to see the damage and well he caved in my driver door. So now I have to see how this all works out. What a F-ed up day I've had.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
thats sucks, it always happen to new or nice cars. Rest assure they replace the door skin so it will look factory new again.

I suggest kick back, pop a cool one, refect on your life, see things are not that bad.[:D] at least you have a job to go to, alot of people cant say that
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I can fell it raining Fire and Brimstone. Take cover.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top