Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 6:43:40 PM EDT
Just got in the mail, used, trigger won't engage, unless it's held down and cocked hard and returned forward with a co2 tank installed.  must keep trigger depressed to get to fire.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Send It to Tippmann there labor is free all you have to pay for is shipping and parts.

Justin
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that shit , I'm competent enough to work on my own guns without some overpaid shop monkey fucking around with my new chunk of machined aluminum.   I suppose a parts kit and replacing all internals are in order?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#3]
With replies like that I don't think your going to get too many responses.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:42:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could help...you don't see many problems with Tippmans.  I use a 98 custom.  I am also lucky that the shop is only a few miles from my house!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
With replies like that I don't think your going to get too many responses.

If you don't want to help, STFU.  Save some space for those who can.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#6]
And with that, internet jurks, I fixed it.  

RE:  Out of spec/bent sear, used a rock and the cement as a vise and pow'ed away with my floral painted hammer for great justice.  I win.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top