Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 9:01:15 AM EDT
Folks, I need some help here.  I have no email access right now, so I need for y'all to do what I can't...  Please?

The Discovery Channel had a special on the islands being built off the coast of Dubai, I think it is, all shaped in the form of palm trees and formed by man alone.  Another thread here got me to thinking about it, and I want to show my friend Beth that show.

Problem is, since I have no email, I can't email the Discovery Channel and ask them when they will repeat the show(s).

Is there any way one of you fine, fine people can find out for me when that show will re-air, pretty please?  That way I can record it for her.

Please?

Mucho Gracias folks!  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
google "discovery Channel schedule"...

www.discoverychannel.ca/_listings/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top