Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:09:45 PM EDT
Father-in-Law asked me to sell this Masons ring for him. Don't know the history other than it's old, probably from an uncle or relative. It's 10k gold. What is a little puzzling is the symbol isn't the normal symbol for the Blue Lodge. Don't know what the symbol in the center is but it doesn't resemble a "G" & the Shield around the center isn't normal either. Can anyone shed some light on it?

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If I told ya,I'd have to kill ya!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe the shield indicates that it belonged to a LEO.  No idea on the center symbol.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, one of the legendayry lost  SENIOR VOTING MEMBER of the ILLUMINATI rings.  That is ggaaaack, aarrgggh , gurgle, aaaaaaaah , thump thump

Ahem looks like a normal ring to me.

Actually the shield is different and as noted the "G" is different, although I have seen many rings with a diamond there.   Looks like the handclasp.  The shield reminds me of the UP RR shield (among many other shields, LEO, etc), a lot of RR'rs and LEOs are Masons, so that in and of itself isn't surprising.  I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Union members ring.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top