Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 1:29:54 PM EDT
Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a outdoor WiFi setup that I'm looking to get rid of and I need to know about what the equipment is worth. Comcast put in cable in our area and the WiFi company folded leaving me with the equipment to get rid of.

Directional Antenna and 4 foot tripod mast
HawkingTechnology wireless bridge model WB320 (11M 802.11b)
HyperLink Technologies 1watt signal booster
All coax and T-5 cable to hook up

Condition is like new (8 months use)
I know it's no longer worth what I paid, but can someone give me an idea what a fair asking price would be?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I dunno, but I might be interested in some of that equipment, especially the antenna setup...I'll let ya know...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have a outdoor WiFi setup that I'm looking to get rid of and I need to know about what the equipment is worth. Comcast put in cable in our area and the WiFi company folded leaving me with the equipment to get rid of.

I know it's no longer worth what I paid, but can someone give me an idea what a fair asking price would be?

Thanks

Not much... Tell you what, I'll drive up there and dispose of it for you..
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Not much... Tell you what, I'll drive up there and dispose of it for you..

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, id be interested in it. I actually need a directional antenna, they can be handy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top