Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2008 7:52:00 PM EDT
Hello all. I bought my daughter Midnight Club LA. She was having a hell of a time playing with the controller so I bought her a racing wheel (madcatz). This wheel is compatible with the PS-3. I followed the instructions to the letter and the damn thing don't work. Needless to say our night together (I am lucky to get to see her once a month), was shot.

Does anyone know how to get this damn thing to work? I went to the options menu in the game and there is a choice for the controllers. I clicked on this (there are a few choices for this. Two of the choices are "Racing wheel Manuel" and "Racing wheel Auto".

I am clicking on this and it is not doing crap. Need some help here please. TIA.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
That game rocks im so addicted to it, the default controlls suck on the joystick, you need to change them u need to use the X button for the gas, R1 for nitrous and steer with Left analog stick, oh ya and get a good car, takes a little time but that game is awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top