Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 7:43:00 PM EDT
Well long story short I have a crazy uncle who has betrayed the family several times in the past and has tried to get his hands on my GMa and Gpa's money since he married his crazy wife.  Well my grandpa passed away of a sudden stroke and my grandma is still alive and well.  My mom has been dealing with the estate with my Gma and her sisters and brother.  Well crazy brother was left nothing and found out what the estate was worth and recently pulled this little shenanigan-

My Grandma was outside the other day fixing an evespout when she hears a voice coming from the cornfield.  Its saying "Can you hear me" she yells back thinking its her son who lives near her and he had come over to see what she was doing.  The voice yells back "can you hear me now" she responds "come here" still thinking its her son.  She then yells her sons name telling him to come closer again and the voice says "This isnt (Name) this is (crazys name).  Well anyways this goes on and she kind of trails off on the story after this point but about 5 minutes later the ambulance shows up and they are there to respond to a worried call place by my crazy uncle.  He stated that my grandma had called him and somehow had a stroke making her flash back to when he was young and got lost in a cornfield, and he was worried and called the ambulance to investigate and make sure everything was ok.  (I know this is hard to follow)  Grandma proved that she was ok and the ambulance left.  The ambulance crew told her to call my crazy uncle to assure him that everything was ok and when she did he told his version of the story which was pretty much the above.....Well after thinking....she knew that her cell phone was in the house the entire time.  When she checked it there was a outgoing call placed to her crazy son(dont know how long it was but they are checking into it tomarrow) so we are almost thinking that crazy son and another person were involved and while crazy lured her away from the house the other slipped in and placed the call to back up the story.  

Basically Im thinking as well as the rest of the family that it was an attempt to make my gmother look crazy and somehow prove that she wasnt thinking clearly when splitting the estate.

So my question to you about this bizarre story is......What should I do to prove the story that he was there?
We checked for tracks but the ground was hard.
Is there some way to trace the call and triangulate the whereabouts of crazys phone when the call was recieved?
What should be done to keep my grandma safe.  I dont think he would ever hurt her but his crazy exwife is more than up to it.  She is alone and in a bigger home.  They have a dog although its just a little collie.
My mom has been with her everyday on her way back from work since my grandfather passed away.  She is not going crazy nor has she acted abnormal.  She is frail but very in the mind.  

I am sick of this fucker and given the opportunity I will put 1 in his head and 2 in the chest.  He has been a disgrace to this family and shames my grandfathers name.  I want action so please help me out.  Thank you
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#1]
People have been known to disappear in corn fields.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
People have been known to disappear in corn fields.

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
haha i wish it were that easy.  

Basically is there a way to track where a call originated from a cell phone(IE what towers it was using?) and how would I go about doing it.

How else could we pin him to being there? Fingerprints?  Lets think detective shit here haha.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a shovel.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Pooper, then pics
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I am in the middle of some legal action regarding my mothers/grandmothers estates.  Its a major f'ed up pain in the ass.

You need to get Grandma to state exactly what she desires to the entire (cooperative part) of the family.  Have it documented and notarized have it looked over by a lawyer to make sure all her ducks are in a row.  Exactly what she desires as the outcome of her estate while she is still healthy and metally with it.

For her safety, check in with her as much as you can and she is comfortable with.  In retrospect a lot of communication with my mother and grandmother would have prevented this legal action.  My mothers death was unexcpected though and I was young, so I didn't understand the ramifications.  You are in a different situation though and can take proactive action.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Luckily she has done all of that and I dont think she could be taken for her money.  My uncle and mom are both overlookers(cant think of the word) of her estate and I think have to be involved on decisions.  The only mistake made was a paper sent to nutjob about how much my grandpa was worth.  That spurred this whole deal.

Does anybody know if a cell phone call can be traced from a few days ago?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]
See an attorney have Grandma's estate put in a trust.  Tell Grandma not to worry about it.  You're not going to be able to prove she isn't crazy anymore then he's going to prove that she is.  Tell her that what ever happened, happened and to move on.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I just dont want this shit to happen again to her.  He has plagued this family for years and she has a hard time without my grandpa and is often stressed.  This just adds to it along with the stress on my direct family as well as all my other relatives that something will happen to her.  Just really pisses me off that I cant nail this scumbag with something and have him put away for awhile or better yet dish out my own form of punishment
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Rent the movie "Children of the Corn", and take notes!....LOL

myit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top