Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/16/2007 7:52:05 AM EST
Brother decided to cheat on his live-in girlfriend and got caught. 2 days after she left (locks not changed yet, are now) she barged in and made a scene striking and pushing him, he did not hit her I prevented the possibility of it as things deteriorated.

Long story short I'm sure she is about to fabricate something to get police involvement.

I have removed my guns, question is about the rest of it ammo, mags, LBVs, and all the other gun related stuff.

My stuff can't get seized when she opens her mouth?

Stowing all the extra stuff with my parents will not fly.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:58:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2007 7:59:32 AM EST by M4MikelA3]
He should have called the police right then!!!

If she goes and fabricates something now then she is the victim and he maybe going to jail.

I don't know what any of this has to do with guns.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:01:53 AM EST
I wouldnt talk much about it. Keep your stuff safe.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:11:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4MikelA3:

If she goes and fabricates something now then she is the victim and he maybe going to jail.

Bingo!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:13:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2007 8:14:32 AM EST by Mattl]

I was a witness as was the woman he was fornicating with. But in my experience the man is always guilty til proven innocent in a domestic disturbance. The guns are not there anymore all the shit that goes with them is.

SHE WILL SAY THERE ARE GUNS IN THE HOUSE, MY GUNS NOT HIS. The question is will they start siezing my ammo, mags, etc.?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:20:45 AM EST
Why would the government seize anything. Is she owed something for the relationship? Is your brother threatening to go on a shooting rampage? Is it a long time relationship? Were illegal drugs involved? You don't need to answer here, but you need to answer the questions for yourself.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:42:19 AM EST
On the bright side, A few years back a bipolar nut girl friend shows up on a sunday and demands to be let into the house, I said no way and locked the back door. She told me I had better let her in or she would use the out door phone to call 911, which she did.

A few minutes later a county cop show up and asked whats going on. I explained there was no problem and that she just wanted to make my day a pain in the ass.

She went on about all the firearms and ammo I had in the house. I showed the officer my driver lic. and CWP and ask him to check to see if she had a current driver lic.

Long story short she was stuffed and cuffed in the back of a cop car yelling at me about how I had her thrown in jail.

Some people just dont know when to give it up
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:48:46 AM EST
why would the cops take your guns if its your brothers woman ? domestic disputes may usually fuck the guy, but ive never had of them seizing other family members guns
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 9:04:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By Mattl:

I was a witness as was the woman he was fornicating with. But in my experience the man is always guilty til proven innocent in a domestic disturbance. The guns are not there anymore all the shit that goes with them is.

SHE WILL SAY THERE ARE GUNS IN THE HOUSE, MY GUNS NOT HIS. The question is will they start siezing my ammo, mags, etc.?

Your brother should have called the cops right then. The man is usually guilty until proven innocent in domestics because it's usually the woman who calls the cops. Whoever calls the cops gets to be the victim.

I still don't see what any of this has to do with your guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 9:07:30 AM EST
Call the popo and report the assualt.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 9:11:46 AM EST
He should of kept his dick in his pants.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 9:18:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By VanekSF1:
He should of kept his dick in his pants.

I'm not defending that, but technically infidelity is not against the law. Unless of course you are married and in the military.
Top Top