Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 3:09:06 PM EDT
For the shoot in Ottawa.  

I have 100 rds. of Ball ammo I am going to bring.  I tried Ammoman, but UPS might not get it here in time.  I should have sufficient for the rest of the stuff I will bring.

Does anyone have or know of a dealer near Chicago that I can get to this week who might have .50 ammo (for a reasonable price--close to $1.50 a round)?

AFARR
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to ask Grin&Barrett where he gets his from. If you're lucky, he may have enough extra laying around to sell you some when you get there. If he can make it that is.

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
afarr: check out the ammoman at wwwammoman.com, he's ok, check the ammo forum
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:20:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll bring some with me if I come but the "reasonable" price has been going up & up.  The govt is trying to dry up ammo sources.

I'm down to my last 1000 rounds![smoke]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top