Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 7:03:45 AM EDT
My daughter is writing a paper for school. She needs the name of some Pro-Gun politicians. Lord knows we don't have any here in NY.

Thanks. Please include the state.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:06:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My daughter is writing a paper for school. She needs the name of some Pro-Gun politicians. Lord knows we don't have any here in NY.

Thanks. Please include the state.

Congresswoman Marilyn Musgrave, Colorado (4th District)
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:07:50 AM EDT
[#2]
You don't consider Senator Seward pro-gun?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Two that I've found in my state:

State Rep. Jack Hoogendyk (R, MI) (Great guy too, I know him personally, and helped in his 2002 campaign)

US Senate Candidate Keith Butler (R, MI) NRA member, supporter of Shall-issue CCW, owns everything from rifles to pistols, and uses them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#4]
larry craig (senator)

Susanna gratia-hupp. Hope I spelled it write. From texas. Survived the luby's shooting massacre and went on to help get concealed carry passed in TX.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
larry craig (senator)

Susanna gratia-hupp. Hope I spelled it write. From Texas. Survived the luby's shooting massacre and went on to help get concealed carry passed in TX.

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:29:16 AM EDT
[#6]

bastiat

larry craig (senator)

Susanna gratia-hupp. Hope I spelled it write. From texas. Survived the luby's shooting massacre and went on to help get concealed carry passed in TX.

WOW. Compare that to what McCarthy is trying to do in NY.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Let's see, in Ohio, there are...
Oh yeah, there are only RINO's in Ohio.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Any of the Senators/Reps from here.....any of the 3 I mean .  Young, Stevens, Murkowski.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Dan Rutherford, State Senator, Illinois-Supports CCW and RKBA

Judy Biggert, US Rep(IIRC), Illinois.-there's a thread in IL HTF that explains her views.Click me

Pro-gun reps are hard to come by here too

Edit #2-Steve Rauschenberger, State Senator, Illinois.  When there was a US senate race last year he was the NRA's pick.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

McCarthy wasn't even ON the train,as compared to the Lubbys survivor being directly there.Of course, Mrs Brady wasn't standing on the other side of Reagan, either, when Jim was shot. I see Hinkley was in the news again yesterday,in an unrelated topic drift comment............
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Congressman Tom Tancredo (CO)

I believe Wanye Allard is pretty good too...but check his platform.

Also, I bet you can go to the NRA or Brady websites and punch in the names of politicians.  If the NRA gives them an A they are good....if Brady gives them an F they are good
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

McCarthy wasn't even ON the train,as compared to the Lubbys survivor being directly there.Of course, Mrs Brady wasn't standing on the other side of Reagan, either, when Jim was shot. I see Hinkley was in the news again yesterday,in an unrelated topic drift comment............

Interesting way of looking at it. The two gun-grabbers you mentioned; Brady and McCarthy; were not there. I wonder if they suffer from "survivor guilt"? They weren't there to protect their loved ones, so they are trying to protect them now by disarming everyone.

As opposed to the Susanna Gratia-Hupp; the Lubby survivor; who was actually involved in a shooting and is now "protecting" others by giving them the power to protect themselves.

Things that make you go, Hmmm.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Sen. Ted Stevens - Alaska
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Ron Paul, rep from texas

he supports a return to the gold standard also...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Rep. Jeff Miller of Florida, very pro-gun. Also look here and here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top