Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2001 6:30:48 PM EDT
You tell us..
We are building more entry guns and would like you guys to tell us what your favorite features in that style gun should be. Front sight or no, flash suppressor or no, etc...
What color, you name it. BTW-its anodizing, not paint. We also hardchrome, nickel, parkerize, blue, everything..We want the good and bad comments about the purple one too.
Thanx, Denise
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I think most people here would prefer an "anti-entry" or "denial of entry" gun, actually.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Since I am not a police officer, you are asking me what type of gun I want the police to be kicking down my door and trying to kill me with?
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, so consider it an anti entry gun. what would you like to see on it? how would you design it?
Thanks, Denise
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
i would just like to ba able to own one:(
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Front sight..yes
Flash suppressor...yes
Parkerized
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
i guess i will bite, if i COULD have one, i would say a flash supressor would be nice, the exteneded sight picture is definatly good, black, not purple.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Since I am not a police officer, you are asking me what type of gun I want the police to be kicking down my door and trying to kill me with?
View Quote

What are you doing that would make you expendable? Personnaly I will die in style, my Canadian tax dollars payed so that my police use MP5's exclusively for executing fellow gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
ar-15 PDW?  Just take a look at an MP5K, I mean, you're working on the same sort of thing.

The point someone made in the other thread about a match rifle being that color is valid.  I suppose someone there might like to be different and have a showpiece.  I've never been to a subgun match though, only highpower.  I've seen some way-out looking space guns.  I can't see this being more than a niche market.  Most guys only own one 9mm carbine, they use it for competition and for potential real life situations.

It's getting harder and harder to innovate in the gun biz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top