Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 9:52:03 AM EDT
If anyone has any info on how to catch welfare scammers please PM me or post up.

I've always dealt with american dollars and have no idea how funny money, food stamps and the like works.
but I do know this. A group of mexicans rented a small house from me and seemed pretty good up front. after a few months they quit paying rent and haven't done so for 3 months. the Nebraska tenant landlord laws are very strict and I have to hire a attorney to go through the legal process for eviction.
"Background"
mamacita, papacita, and they have 6 kids. I had no idea that they were going to move 6 kids and three pittbulls into this small house.
the guy claims to not live there but I see his truck there all the time. I imagine that this is to double dip welfare.
She admitted that she gets welfare and dissability for one of the little bambino's.
papa told me he gets dissability.
They just opened a mexican restaurant. he cooks in back and she waitresses .
I got a good suspicion now that he is illegal alien.

The local welfare department is a brick wall and won't give me any info. they are very sympathetic to scammers, they try to make you feel sorry for the deadbeats while you pay the rent.

So with the limited info I gave there should be scores of laws violated. where can I find info on the regs and qualifications for welfare? the internet site has very little info.
here is what I'm thinking.
social security fraud
Illegal
anything else that I can drop the hammer on them?

I did get a hold of human services and they were the only department that sounded concerned. I let them know that the 6 kids were unattended and they will do a check.

I've had people on hard times and late on the rent but I've never seen the boldness of this group,
these motherfuckers are flat out dug in like a tick on a hound. my last meeting with them they laughed in my face and said " go get the sheriff"

any help or anyone else that has been down this road would sure be appreciated.
take care
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top