Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2001 4:16:26 PM EDT
Anyone know a site that details a raid by ATF and other agencies that resulted in the death of an elderly landowner in Kali? This was supposed to be ultimately a scheme to get his property.
There are other incidents I am trying to find. Any help is appreciated. Thanx
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Check NRA GOA JFPF websites.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Utah and as you know the olympics are coming. Just this week the ATF came through in the pretense of safety during the olympics threatening to shut down gun shops. They are approaching everyone with an FFL and giving them a choice of turning in their license or being audited for violations. Some of the little guys who might not have kept great records are turning them in. Others who are opting for the audit are being shut down for things such as the applicant writing in a "Y" or "C" for yes and caucasion rather than spelling it out. My favorite gun shop got their license revoked even before their audit. They are told that they can reaply for a new one but it will take them 3 to 4 months. In the mean time they need to remove all firearms from their store and wait for their new license. Some stores have a team of several auditors going back up to seven years of history. They are even going after those who sell black powder rifles and have today closed down 6 shops in the salt lake city area.
Thought this might be of interest to you. Needless to say I bought 4,000 rnds of ammo and arranged to buy two more rifles from them as soon as they get a deal worked out with another more fortunate dealer in our area to use their license.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is a site that has some ATF and FBI abuse documented.  Some of them are a bit old, but good information.  

[url]http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/[/url]

The rest of his site is very informative if you ignore his new section on religious racism entitled [i]Nord Davis Pages[/i]. [pissed]If you go back to the main page there is a link to the Sons of Liberty series of articles.  These are excellent pages.

SOL
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks much. I am surprised that the ATF "finally shutting down the evil gun stores" didn't make the news. Am looking for some serious firepower for the dark side. [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top