Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 4:52:26 PM EDT
Need a light/and or laser combo that fits the p22 and I need a holster that my wife can carry it around in. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:32:56 PM EDT
Walther makes an extremely compact combination light/lazer that is available here in the U.S.
Only problem is it costs more than the gun. $395

www.waltherusa.net/p22t.htm

You would have to try out some holsters to find one that fits with this rig although almost certainly
it would have to be one that would fit a large frame auto.

There is a Fobus molded holster that fits it and I use a Uncle Mikes Size 5 Super Belt Slide Holster that fits perfect.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:35:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:47:19 PM EDT
Not for CCW, Just for carry around our land.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:48:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
p22 for carry. absolutly not. i have one and love it but it is in no way a CCW peice.

+++100
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:45:19 AM EDT
Listen-  its not for CCW, it is for my wife. She wants a fuckin laser on her P22 and she wants to have a holster to carry it on our land. She likes to shoot it and she saw a laser and now she wants one. All I can find is that god-awful large light laser combo that walther makes specifically. I guess I could have a holster custome made. I really just need to find a laser/light that would work on it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:48:04 AM EDT
Streamlight M6 or ITI M6X might fit the bill.

Digital
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:42:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:27:59 AM EDT
I got one and take it with me ever night with my fav ar and my dog around midnight thr the woods..
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:53:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2005 9:00:45 AM EDT by Stormtrooper]

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
if you want a dual laser light i think the walther one is the only one. as i recall the rail it a standard rail. <i put my surfire on mine playing around awhile back.

you might find the scope rail and a red dot would be more useful for here than the laser <and cheaper>

mike

I tried to tell her to get a red dot scope, but she saw a laser in my NRA magazine and now she wants a laser. No way around it. I just hate to spend 300 on a bulky proprietary peice of crap when if a streamlight fits, when she gets tired of it I can steal it for my glock or ar.

You said a surefire fits? You dont thing the streamlight would fit on the 5in barrel?

Stepping away from the dual light/laser combo. what about just a laser?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:43:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:18:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Stormtrooper:
Listen-  its not for CCW, it is for my wife. She wants a fuckin laser on her P22 and she wants to have a holster to carry it on our land. She likes to shoot it and she saw a laser and now she wants one. All I can find is that god-awful large light laser combo that walther makes specifically. I guess I could have a holster custome made. I really just need to find a laser/light that would work on it.

Sounds like wifey wears the pants!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:22:23 PM EDT
No she is just interested in stuff like me. I know its not needed but we all have things we don't need now don't we. Oh, and ha ha.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:35:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stormtrooper:
Stepping away from the dual light/laser combo. what about just a laser?

Walther makes one also, goes for about $100 last I saw it.  Very compact.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:15:18 PM EDT
Anyone got a link to a place that sells the walther laser? I seem to find places that are out of stock on it.
Top Top