Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 4:21:36 AM EDT
I need a good cheep costume to wear to a party.  “Gun” theme.  So you got to look cool with a gun.

Things I am kicking around…  

SWAT guy (oh yea that’s original)
Quanell X  (good suit, bow tie and a little brown face paint)
Taliban fighter  (one white bed sheet and an AK)
White supremacist.  (one white bed sheet, an AR and a confederate flag)
Zombie (old clothes, latex and makeup.)
Red neck zombie hunter  (I got all the stuff)

i am not set on anything.  Any other ideas?
thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:23:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm going as Fidel Castro, already have my beard, cap, crutches, and bandaging ready to go.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Borg.....Black cloths and some tubes/wire

Taliban...with rag on head.

IDF....complete with bulldozer

Dirty Harry

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:24:25 AM EDT
[#3]
One more...Nero
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:25:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:28:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I need a good cheep costume to wear to a party.  “Gun” theme.  So you got to look cool with a gun.

Things I am kicking around…  

SWAT guy (oh yea that’s original)
Quanell X  (good suit, bow tie and a little brown face paint)
Taliban fighter  (one white bed sheet and an AK)
White supremacist.  (one white bed sheet, an AR Mini-14 (oops) 10/22 and a confederate flag)
Zombie (old clothes, latex and makeup.)
Red neck zombie hunter  (I got all the stuff)

i am not set on anything.  Any other ideas?
thanks

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going as either the ATF or FBI (I'm not sure how many of my coworkers know who the ATF is):
Suit & tie, airsoft G36 (with orange muzzle!) slung across my back, FBI/ATF creds hanging from jacket pocket, and a "search warrant" sticking out of another pocket, and a kiddie cop badge from Walmart on my belt.  The ATF creds are going to say "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Inspector: I'm here to check your alcohol" as the work party is going to be a big drinking fest at somebody's house, or I might go with generic FBI creds.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:39:30 AM EDT
[#7]

lol don't let SgtAr15 see that

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:42:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I am going as Tommy Chong
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
pair of panty hose+a towel+trench coat+shorts+fishing line=Flasher
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm going as either the ATF or FBI (I'm not sure how many of my coworkers know who the ATF is):
Suit & tie, airsoft G36 (with orange muzzle!) slung across my back, FBI/ATF creds hanging from jacket pocket, and a "search warrant" sticking out of another pocket, and a kiddie cop badge from Walmart on my belt.  The ATF creds are going to say "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Inspector: I'm here to check your alcohol" as the work party is going to be a big drinking fest at somebody's house, or I might go with generic FBI creds.

Kharn

Now, that's funny. I'd just add a few cans of lighter fluid.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:22:41 AM EDT
[#11]
The costume I've used in a pinch, like for a last minute costume party invite, is really easy. I just drag out my old tiger stripe fatigues, jungle boots, web gear, and face paint. Add a full head bandana from an old OD t-shirt and I'm good to go. It's funny how the camo face paint alters your appearance. A lot of people didn't recognize me until they saw the name over the pocket on the fatigues. The K-Bar I had attached to the web suspenders either freaked people out or they were intrigued by it...especially the women. Hmmmm....strange. Well at least no one argues politics with me in that costume. Never argue with an obviously armed man.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:48:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Naked on roller skates- go as a pull toy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm John Dillinger
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:45:57 AM EDT
[#14]
I went as a Mall Ninja once...basically dressed up in tactical crap, with a sign on the back and name badge that read "Mall Security." Then in the holsters and mag holders there were packages of Twinkies and the like.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#15]
a Ron Jermery mask would be horrific!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top