Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 8:34:58 PM EDT
20 year old girl, nurse, drives a jeep, I need to get her something besides flowers and dinner and I'm drawing a blank.

Haven't really been dating long enough for nice jewelry to work.

Any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Leather Goods.
A belt in the mouth and a boot in the ass.

Oh, I would but I'm not a regifter.

Thanks by the way.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfume is always good. I like Tommy Girl on a woman.

Another idea is a St. Christopher's Medal (necklace). They are not very expensive ($20-40). St. Christopher is the patron saint of children and travelers, so the Medal will protect her in her "journey of life." Women love that shit. It is sort of a like a good luck charm.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Another idea is a St. Christopher's Medal (necklace). They are not very expensive ($20-40). St. Christopher is the patron saint of children and travelers, so the Medal will protect her in her "journey of life." Women love that shit. It is sort of a like a good luck charm.

Good advice.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
This is an easy one.  Just get her the jack rabbit vibrator and a bottle of astroglide.

Now that's romance
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]
How about a nice card with an "IOU A Fun Day" ticket enclosed and let her pick how she wants to spend the day, from morning, 'til evening. Warning, it may cost more than fine jewelry.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This is an easy one.  Just get her the jack rabbit vibrator and a bottle of astroglide.

Now that's romance

For an ex I got her some japanese candy and then the secret surprise: Hello Kitty vibrator.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
20 year old girl, nurse, drives a jeep, I need to get her something besides flowers and dinner and I'm drawing a blank.

Haven't really been dating long enough for nice jewelry to work.

Any help is appreciated!

A ten cent ride on your face would be nice for her, i'm sure.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#10]
.45 Caliber ammo and a trip to the range to shoot a Thompson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top