Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2004 1:37:58 PM EST
I'm a lowly E-2 in the Army. I miss my guns. Obviously I can't keep them in the barracks, and I won't keep them in the units arms room.

Any ideas where to store them? I was thinking of one of those public storage type places nearby that has climate controlled lockers or whatever. Its indoor and seems secure. Think that would be a bad idea? I've never used a place like that... anyone know if they get broken into alot or anything?

Anyone else have any ideas? I don't have any friends that live off post that can help me out or anything like that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:43:34 PM EST
Are there any reputable gun shops near you? I have heard that some will store weapons for a fee.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:44:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By dskeet:
I'm a lowly E-2 in the Army. I miss my guns. Obviously I can't keep them in the barracks, and I won't keep them in the units arms room.

Any ideas where to store them? I was thinking of one of those public storage type places nearby that has climate controlled lockers or whatever. Its indoor and seems secure. Think that would be a bad idea? I've never used a place like that... anyone know if they get broken into alot or anything?

Anyone else have any ideas? I don't have any friends that live off post that can help me out or anything like that.

Maybe another ARFCOMER can help.There's plenty of Good Guys in VA.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:46:28 PM EST

public storage type places

Dont do it! That is wreckless endangerment and if found you will go to jail.

I suggest asking a bud who has guns to store them for you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:47:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bobby_the_Hun:

Originally Posted By dskeet:

Maybe another ARFCOMER can help.There's plenty of Good Guys in VA.

I need to update that... I'm at Fort Bragg now
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:49:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By gaspain:

public storage type places

Dont do it! That is wreckless endangerment and if found you will go to jail.

I suggest asking a bud who has guns to store them for you.

D'oh.
Top Top